A change of face Prison harem x Male Reader

Author:(I know the picture looks a little weird but in the show,they were covered in prison food in this scene.Ive done the best I could to clean them up.Honestly,it took me four or five seperate tries to get to this result.I also replace the girl with black hair between Missy and blue hatted girl with Pinky.Doesnt make much sense to seperate the two of them.)

Courtroom

Entire town,well actually not really,was gathered in the courtroom.There was a lot of commosion over their beloved member of society.The friendly and always reliable neighboor.

Judge:Order!Order in the court!

Prosecutor:Your honor,could we dispense with this sherade?Its clear that the suspect is guilty.Short of actual witnesses,we have an overwhelming ammount of evidence.

Defense attorney:Objection,all of them could be planted.

Judge:Sustained.Just as how prosecution has no witnesses to confirm he did commit the crime,there are also no witnesses who were with him at the time crime took place.

Defence attorney:But your honor,psychological profile doesnt fit my client at all.If by any chance he has something even close to a multiple personality disorder,we cant judge him by the actions somebody else undertook in his physical state.

Judge:I heard enough.The jurry will decide.Though I have a pretty good feeling about it.

The jurry left to their room to discuss the decision while the defense attorney lefts with everyone else and had a word with her client.

Defense attorney:Im sorry,Ive done the best I could.

Y/N:What am I suppose to do?Theyre eating me alive there.

Defense attorney:Look st the bright side.Majority of people in there are on your side.Theres a chance you might go away with memories of this day as a bad dream only.

Y/N:..Law wasnt your first career plan wasnt it?

Defense:Theater actually.I had to pick a more profitable career until I get financially stable.

Everyone was called back inside and the jurry was ready to read out their verdict.The lead person in the jury stood up and spoke up.

Jury foreperson:We find the defendant......guilty.

Most of the crowd was despleaded and started to boo and shout.Unitl the judge silenced them.

Judge:Order!Order!By the power invested in me by the town of Salem,Massachusetts,I sentence your to the state prison.

Stenographer:Um sir,its full.In fact,the only prison we have juristiction over that has enough space is the womens prison.

Judge:Youre kidding.Guess Im even better than I thought.

Defence attorney:You cant possibly-

Judge:I belive the final word is mine.I sentence you to the Salems prison for woman.

Author:(If theres any comfusion,thats the place from the episode Change of face.)

Y/N:No,please!Im innocent,please!

He had no chance,once the guard took him away.He didnt belong to jail.Of any kind but the worst part was the jail itself.The truck dove to the prison of a rainy and dark,actually just chilly autum day.For some reason he was left with his personal clothing rather than being issued prison wear or either orange or classic black and white.One of the female cops guided him through the hallways until they got to one specific doors and she pushed him into the cell.

Police girl1:Enjoy the rest of your life,lowlife.You guys play nice no.

She shut doors behind her as Y/N picked himself up from the floor and dusted himself off.The welcoming comitty of the cell was very cold.Arctic.The girl with glasses and a blue hat was leaning on one of the walls with folded arms when she looked at him with a desatified look on her face.Girl dressed in black with buns in her hair and glasses was armwrestling a girl with an orange sweater who lost when she lost her concentration after seeing a man in their cell.Their prison.The two blonde girls were standing behind those two,waiting for their turn,one with folded arms and the other with one hand on her hip.