Mad Helen Wheels x Shy Male Reader

Author:(A soon as I saw this picture I knew that this Helen Wheels would be pretty much like a female flirty Flash.I dont know how to write about flirty characters so dont get too excited.)

It was an ordinary day on Mad Earth.Lots of sand,slavery and suffering.The Plumbers,well the ones that joined Mad Ben anyways,were each given a portion of the planet to rule over.Under his rule of course.This adventure leads us to a town much like the city of Agrabah but a lot poorer.Its owned by the nutorious sibling duo of Helen Wheels and Manny Arsmstrong.They lived for only one purpose.And that would be having fun at the expanse of others.They would mess with the citizens of their city with minor to harmfull pranks.

But the one to enjoy it the most was definetly Helen.With her speed she could cause trouble for as many people as possible.Sometimes it would be just tripping them with her tail but most of the time she would ran at full speed through streets.People were either rammed into,knocked down and caused to drop their things,no matter the value.People who suffered the most were the merchants and water bringers but she still didnt care.And why would she,she and her adoptive brother were undeniable rulers of everything this side of the planet.The only thing that they ever had to worry about,besides a visit from Mad Ben was occasional case of boredom.

But they took care of that by fighting eachother.As the day was passing and people were doing their own things.Much like Y/N,a long time orphan who joined this city about a month ago when he escaped from another city.He was a merchants apprentice who was currently carrying a basket of apples.Since he was just an apprentice he had to call him master.Mostly because the job wasnt important enough to call him boss or sensai.

He heard a loud gust of wind echoing through the streets of the city.People all around were running into their houses but as Y/N was too far from his he didnt know what to do.He stood there in the middle of the street frozen in fear as the blue blur raced past him.The said blur stopped in its tracks a street or two later before coming back to to Y/N who was picking up the fallen apples in the basket.He was about to pick another one up when a two finger foot with a black orb between stepped on the apple.

Mad Helen:Well well well.What do we have here.Dont thinks I saw you here before.

Just as she said that her tail draged itself against Y/Ns and to his throat before ending with a ticklish tip of her tail.Soon she removed her foot Y/N could pick up the apple.

Y/N:I-Im Y/N.

Mad Helen:A fitting name for a cutie like you.So whatre you doing?

Y/N:Im carrying these apples to my masters fruit stand.I should really get going.

Mad Helen:Let me tag along.We could chat a little on the way.

Y/N:Itr really not necessary.

She then put her arm around him with a firm grip.

Mad Helen:Please,I insist.

With audiable gulp Y/N continued his way to his master but his new friend kept tagging on him.Not that he was too fast for her,just wanted him to know that he wont escape.

Mad Helen:So where did you come from?Im sure Id remeber such face.

Y/N:I used to live in the Iron Citadel run by ex Magister Arnux.Laws were getting harder and the punishments more severe.I was the only one in my group that made it out.

Mad Helen:Well you win some,you lose some.And you definetly won.So,got any hobbies,past times,...girlfriend?

Y/N:Before Ben Tennyson became the ruler of the world I like to swim.Now it's impossible.

Mad Helen:(Not hearing anything about a girlfriend.)

Mad Helen:Hey Y/N?

She let go of his arm to sped in front of him and since he was walking next to the building right of him,she kinck her right leg near his head so it rested on the building. That way he saw three long and sharp orange spikes that decorated her calf.