Eunice(Unitrix x male reader)

Author:(I want sure how to start this story.At first I tought the reader could be a plumber cadet that goes to Primus or chrashes on it.In the end I decided for this scenary:Eunice stayed or Earth instead of going with Azmuth and Sunder so that she could broaden her knowledge.)

No ones P.O.V.

Y/N was a very patient young man that worked on a specific job many hope for,he worked in the zoo,specifically as a veterinarian.In this exact moment he was in his treatment room looking at the teeth of a meerkat on the table.

Y/N:Hold still.Somethings stuck between your teeth.If I dont remove it,itll hurt later.There,all done.Hey Mark!

Mark:Yes?

Y/N:Make sure meerkats get back to their cricket diet.Beetle exoskeleton keeps giving this one toothache.

Mark:Dont worry.Jimmys just born in the zoo.Many animals take time to get used to their natural food.

Y/N:Even so,he is in his adolescence.

Mark:Before I forget,a blonde girl was hired to be the new zoo keeper.

Y/N:What happened to Luca?

Mark:Got merried and moved away.Why dont you give new girl a tour?

Y/N:Fine.Still have to get Jimmy back to his troop thou.

Timeskip

Y/N had made his way to the entrance of the zoo holding the meerkat like a baby.He then saw and aproached the new employee.

Y/N:Hi there.

???:Hi Im Eunice.Nice to meet you.

Y/N:Y/N.Likewise.

For some reason meerkat began to struggle and jumped from Y/Ns arms into Eunices.He climbed around her body before laying on the top of her head .

Y/N:He really seems to like you.

Eunice:What can I say?Ive been told I had a gift for animals.

Y/N:Would you like a little tour.

Eunice:Sure.

Y/N led Eunice through the zoo which was devided into different habitats.There were desert,jungle, temperate forest,polar habitat and even a small swamp.There was rich bioversity in forms of meerkats,fennec foxes,lions,brown bears,arctic wolves and even aligators,just to name a few.All the while,while passing by animals and revealing their names,Y/N noticed how they all showed imediate interest in Eunice.Almost as if they were drawn to her.After the tour eneded Y/N brought Eunice to the main building in the very center of the entire zooo.It was the place where workers would go on a break,deal with problems of the guests and pretty much anything else.

Eunice:This has been a wonderfull tour.Its just sad how those animals are trapped.

Y/N:Dont worry.All the animals here have plenty space with humane food portions.Plus,theres training play time done by proffesional animal or zoo keepers.That will be few of your duties along with feeding and cleaning the habitat.

Eunice:Thanks.By the way I havent asked you what is your job here.

Y/N:Im a veterinarian.

Eunice:You cure animals and save them?That is so noble of you.

Y/N:Yeah well I always liked animals and the medicine part just sort of happened.

Soon the two of them made it to the dining area where others alredy began unpacking their lunches.Y/N and Eunice sat on the last two empty seats at the edge of the egg shaped table.