Nega Bene x male reader

Author:(Not gonna lie to you,this is was to be hard to write.But if I menaged to write about a little known characters such as Joan Maplewood I could do this too...hopefully.I dont quite grasp the concept of social group such as this.)

It was an ordinary day in Bellwood.For some ordinary meant simple,for others it was utterly boring.One of those people was Nega Bene.Or just Bene.She was just walking around for no aparent reason except finding everything pointless and boring.She always ignored peoples problems or cries for help.Just because watch jumped on her wrist wasnt good enough reason for her to do any good with it.She was looked down upon because of that and wasnt seen as either a threat or a hero.On this particular evening she continued her usual route before she turned right in the alley.There she saw two guys standing over a third one in F/C shirt.

Nega Bene:Could you guys step away.

Guy!:Hey its the werd girl with a watch.

Guy:2Whatre you gonna do,walk through us?

Nega Bene:Whatever.

She lazily scrolled trough her Negatrix and flashed the alley in a gray light.She became a mechanical humanoid in a pale blue outfit,with the exception of her head and shoulders being a bluish-purple color and she has four fingers on each hand which are apparently gloved.She has nozzles or openings,from which she could eject gas.

She had two on each of her forearms,one on each shoulder,three on the rim between her shoulders and neck,three on her head,one on her back and one in the center of her posterior.She has a belt with a window on her stomach so that the gas she uses can be seen.She expeled a cloud of white gas frightening and ultimatly chasing away those two guys.She then walked over to the boy her age on the floor.

Y/N:What was that?

Nega Gutrot:Compressed air.

She had by now turned human again and resumed her walk.What she didnt know was that the boy followed her.It became obvious eventually.

Nega Bene:Why are you following me?

Y/N:I wanted to thank you for saving me.Im Y/N by the way.

Nega Bene:Whatever.

Y/N:Do you live near here?

Nega Bene:I guess.

Y/N:You dont talk much do you?

Nega Bene:Why would I?And why are you even following me?

Y/N:You saved me so I wanted to pay you back.Maybe I can be your friend.

Nega Bene:Im not your friend.And dont follow me.

She stormed to the left and entered a house,most likely her home.

Timeskip tommorow at school Nega Benes P.O.V.

It was another boring day in this prison.At least is something to do other than walking.And there goes that annoying bell again.Maybe it wouldnt be so boring if they tought us something usefull.Huh?Whos that poking me?I turn around to see...that boy from last night.

Nega Bene:What are you doing here?

Y/N:Weve always been is the same class.So you have any plans for today?

Nega Bene:Yeah,avoiding you.

Y/N:Cmon.It wouldnt hurt you to have a friend.

Nega Bene:As a matter of fact-

Teacher:Miss Tennyson,where is your homework?I told you yesterday that this was your last chance.

Nega Bene:I...

A hand behind her presented the teacher with a piece of paper that had a lot of senteces on it.

Y/N:Here it is.She mustve forgot it.

Teacher:OK.Youre safe for now.

Nega Bene:What was that for?

Y/N:I never saw you doing homework so yesterday I wrote one for you.Its what friends are for.

Nega Bene:T-Thanks.

Bell rang and the class started which means he had to go to his seat.Why would he do that?Nobody ever gave me anything.Does he really want to be my friend?Eventually the school ended so I just did what I always do,walk.As expected he was still beside my side.Right now we were passing by the cemetary.

Y/N:Why excatly do you goths love this places?

Nega Bene:Im not like that.Rarely anybody goes here and I just enjoy the quiet.

Y/N:I can respect that.

Nega Bene:You can?

Y/N:Sure.Ussually when I want peace and quiet I listen to music.

Nega Bene:(Mumble)I might try that.

Y/N:What?

Nega Bene:Nothing!...Sooo what now?
Y/N:We can hang out,play games...

He is then cut of by stomach growling.

Y/N:Maybe get something to eat?

My stomach to be precise.

Nega Bene:Fine.What did you have in mind.

Y/N:I know just the place.

He took us to a too colorful place.It looked like a McDonalds if McDonalds served pizza.

Nega Bene:This?

Y/N:I know its not that quiet and empty but it does have friendly ambience and good food.As long theres no kids birthdays today we should be safe.

We took a table and ordered a regular pizza with(Favourite topping).Guess we have that in common too.

Y/N:So is there any other interest of yours?

Nega Bene:Nothing that comes to my mind so far.

???:Hey Y/N!

We turn to the door from where two guys different from those from yesterday started walking towards us.

Boy1:Y/N,where have you been?

Boy2:And what is she doing here?

Y/N:We were about to have lunch together.

Boy1:With her?!

Boy2:Let us take her of your hands.

No ones P.O.V.

They grabbed her by her arms and started to pull her away.Their efforts as well as their laughter stopped when Y/N caught one of them by their upper arm.

Boy1:What are you doing?

Y/N:What are YOU doing?!

Boy2:But dont you know who this girl is?

Y/N:For your informattion I do know.And I now know that I have two friends less.Goodbye!Cmon Bene.

Nega Bene:Where are we going?
Y/N:I can make us something at my house.

Nega Bene:Dont bother.Im going home.

Y/N:Please dont.I didnt know they would come here and act that way.

Nega Bene:You dont have to apologise.It wasnt your fault.Well met back tommorow.

Take care.

Then she done something Y/N didnt expect from her.She hug him.Even if stunned he slowly returned the hug before they parted for the day

To be continoued

Author:(I didnt know if I could pull it off but here it is.Next chapter with Nega Bene will have a little surprise.In a way it will be cheer-full.)