Ben's female classmates x Male Omnitrix Wearer Reader

Author:(Honestly,Im surprised no one thought of something like this.Had Ben been interested in getting a girlfriend at that age,he would sureley ammas quite a harem.Even if theyre all humans.Thou itd be easier to get a real girlfriend now,before he gets world famous and constanlty swarmed with fangirls.Especially at the beggining of the episode Deep.This is still a what if,not necesarelly canon so I dont have to follow it to the letter.And Im sorry Im a day late,it was a busy day.)

Y/N L/N.Life long neighboor of the Tennysons and the only equally aged peer in the Rust bucket both Tennyson cousins could tolerate.He was a bit a mix of both.Adventures and focused,rash and clever.The summer was ending but boy,what a summer it was.With Y/N stumbling across an alien watch after looking for Ben in the woods,Gwen learning magic after getting the spellbook of Charmcaster with whom she temorarely swapped bodies and Ben declaring hell continue in his grandfathers footsteps after the run in with ex Plumber Phil.

Author:(I just couldnt leave Ben out of it.He desrves it and it is his show after all.We kind of owe it to him.)

But all good things come to an end at some point.After every spring comes fall and after every summer comes school.Y/N was in all honestly sad he wont have those day to day adventures and with the school starting,hell have to limit the use of Omnitrix big time.At least hell have planty of time to practise hes self control.But he remember the times that he would rather just go hero and tear out the classroom if he had Omnitrix at the time.

It was the first week of school and Y/N was standing with Ben in front tof the building as the students poured in the school.

Y/N:Guess this is it.

Ben:Guess so.Think theyll buy it that its just a fancy watch?

Y/N:What choice to we have?What about,another year with Cash and JT?

Ben:Grandpa thouht me some moves for my training as a junior Plumber.

Y/N:I think he wanted you to only use those in a emergency.

Ben:Avoiding to get wedgie in front of a whole school or getting hooker on a tree like a worm is an emergency.

Y/N:OK,but dont come crying to me if you get sent to the principal.

They both chucked and headed inside the school.Itd be pretty embarassing to be late on the first day of school.It was ordinary and boring.They were practising the things they learned last year to keep the knowledge fresh before the first test.Y/N was just dying to say he has to go to the bathroom so he could turn inot Gray matter,crawl into the air vents,get above his classroom and solve the practise test in his head then return as a human.Alas,it was not to be.Eventually it cam the lunch break.Much like in prison,students took the traay and began fillin their plates with the awful school food.

Blonde girl1:Like,oh my gosh!My total fave's the flame guy.You know,my cousin was in that burning building when he,like,rescued everyone.

Y/N:(Ah,so they heard of me even here.)

Boy1:Yeah,he was okay,but what about all those others?Like that huge dude.I downloaded this awesome clip of him battling some freak on the golden gate bridge. What's his name,quad hands?

Y/N:I'm pretty sure it's Fourarms.What kind of a name starts with quad anyway?

Kid1:And how would you know?

Y/N:Oh I,um,saw it the news when he appeared and announced his name.

Y/N:(I know I say their names just because it sounds cool but it wouldn't hurt anyone to hear it even by accident.)

Blonde girl1:Still,flame guys way hotter.Litereally.Um,whats your name again?

Y/N:Y/N.Y/N L/N.We went to the same class for four years now Dorah.