Pinky x Male Reader x Missy

Pinkys P.O.V.

Yawn!Another day in jail.It's not fun anymore.Not after that white haired weirdo escaped.

Guard:Alright get up and get out you hooligans.It's exercise time.

They forced me and other girls out of their cellls to a small square of dirt.Not too long after Missy ran up to me from her punching bag.Prison had a lot less fights since they installed it there.

Missy:Did you hear the news?Theres a new prison guard worth checking out.

Pinky:Oh really?

Missy:Some girls said he was to stab for.

OK now I was curious.Theres not many male guard and those few are just some ugly bearded retired cops that like to abuse their position.Gotta say that time with Branstone was best fight I remember. That was against a guy.We eventually found the guy guarding the west wing with a shot gun.Thankfully barely any facial hair but luckily hes tall.

Pinky:So youre the new guy,huh!What made you come here?

Y/N:It was my dads dying wish,miss.

Missy:Miss?How adorable.A gentleman.And what made daddy think his son can do this!

She tried to take his gun but he tossed it in the air and while she was looking at it,he took her hand and spoon her around so she was facing the yard while gun fell into his waiting hands.

Y/N:I have good reflexes.That and I practise box in my spare time.

Missy:Well then how about we see how youre doing on that punching bag?

Guard:Pick some other time princess.Everybody back in!

As we head in for breakfast from the corner of my eye I saw that cutie sighing in relief while blushing.We eventually ge to the dining area where that old hag served us a white mash that probably used to be some kind of plant.And went through a nightmare to look like this.I sat down on my personal table with other girls giving me planty of space,just how I like it.That is until Missy showed up.

Missy:So what do you think about the new guy.Pretty tough.

Pinky:Thats not what I think about him.When they herd us back I saw he was sighing and blushing. Someone never had a girlfriend.

Missy:Really?Aw I was hoping for some fun the next riot.

Pinky:I never wanted a tough guy.I got all the tough myself.But a cute,blushing boyfriend wouldnt be bad.

Guard:Only boyfriend youll get is your blanket to the end of your life sentence.

Pinky:(Well see about that.)

Once everyone finished they led us to our cells where Missy and I could plan our escape.Every few months there is a reboot of the systems so we have a short window of oprotunity.Once they night came I revealed to the girls that our cell doors were very loose.We sneaked out with most of them taking out the guards one by one.

Me and Missy got to the master room and knocked out the nerd keeping up the electronics in this dump.I quickly desable the doors and take a sneak peak at the employee files.

Missy:What are you doing we have to hurry up!

Pinky:Look at this.

I showed her the file of Y/N L/N.Including his police record,medical records and especially his adress.

Pinky:Were gonna make a little stop before ditching this town.

She smirked at what I was getting at.Then we rushed out of the room and made it out of the prison.Soon our cellmates were running towards us as I extended my three fingers,lowering them one by one.