Elena Valadis x Male Reader

Year 2005

It was a sunny summer day.Temperatures were raising,birds with cooling of in the bird baths and particular family was moving into their new home.Both parents and their son were moving boxes back ad forth from the moving truck and their car.

Y/N:Ugh,did we really have to do this when its so hot?
D/N:Look at it this way.Since its summer,you have enough time to get to know the town and make some new friends before school starts.

Y/N:But cant we at least take a break.

M/N:The sooner we finish,the sooner you can get a break.If we get everything ready today,youll have an entire day tommorow off.Or do you want to do this tommorow too?

Y/N:(Sigh)Fine.

He continued to carry the boxes with his parents with out a break.When he got to the cars trunk,he got his hands on his back and bent backwards to stretch-

???:Youre new here right?

Y/N:Huh?

He turned and saw a girl around his age with black shoulder lenght hair,red jacket and black jeans.

Y/N:Um yes,we just moved here.Im Y/N.

???:Elena.Elena Valadis.Need a hand?

Y/N:Yeah,thanks.

He tried to lift another box but was strugling to even get it up.All of a sudden,he felt the box getting lighter.Then he saw Elena on the other sid eof the box,across him.

Elena:Got your back.Well,front anyways.

The clumsiy walked over to the house and had to adjust a little to fit through the doors.When they set the box down,Y/Ns parents just came down from the uptairs.

D/N:Y/N,whos this?

Elena:Im Elena Valadis.I saw you struggling with the boxes so Id thought Id be a good neighboor and help out.

M/N:How sweet of you.Do your parents know youre here?

Elena:My dads just across the street.I already told him Im here.If you want,I can ask him to help if you want.

D/N:Did you say Valadis?
Elena:Yes.

Y/Ns parents exhange a suspicious look before turning to kids again.

D/N:Why dont you two kids go out and play?I just remember we have something to do.Old friends to call.

Y/N:But you said-

D/N:That you should go out and play.Now go on.

Y/N was confused but shrugged either way since got a break from carrying the boxes.

Y/N:OK.

Elena:C'mon,I can show you around town.

She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him away from his house and down the street.

M/N:Should we call someone?

D/N:No,not yet.We should be ready though.Maybe he changed but we should be at high alert,just in case.

Timeskip playground

They eventually made it to a classic playground.It had everything kids oved.Swings,big house with a slide,sandboy,merry go round,seesaw,jungle gym,monkey bars and more.Elena let go of his arm and ran to the swings before standing on it and started to swing.When Y/N caught up to her,he saw one the other one to catch his breath.

Elena:So where are you from?

Y/N:(Home town).We had to move here to Bellwood because of my dads job.

Elena:And what does he do?
Y/N:Hes just a plumber,nothing exciting.