Ben's UAF classmates x Male Reader

Author:(You've seen the Original version,now get ready for Ultimate Alien one.Of course,there will be Omniverse one too.In the Arrested development episode,Billy's flashback.And if anyone's concerned,the guys next to the girls in that scene,don't necessarily have to be their boyfriends.That's a great thing about some shows.Some things are left to interpretations.It's not their fault if fans assume something.Also, this will happen before the event of Fame(Jimmy reveals Ben to the world),because the reader couldn't trust any girl interested in him.And for the purpose of this harem,the reader also won't be dating Julie.)

Gwen:Y/N,pick up already.

Gwen was pacing back and forth with her phone in hands In Kevin's garage,trying to get a hold of her Ultimatrix wielding cousin.

Kevin:Maybe he's just testing out the Ultimatrix?He lost his old new watch so he's playing with his new toy.

Gwen:Like you do when you're fixing your car?

Kevin:Hey,every alteration is important.You saw what freaks we deal with.

Gwen:I'm still worried about him.Albedo designed the Ultimatrix.What if it has some sort of a failsafe that will turn Y/N into him.

Kevin:He's not that smart,he's just-

Gwen:A Galvan? 

Kevin:...I'll be quiet now.

Gwen:Good.Come on Y/N,pick up.

Meanwhile,out in the forest,Y/N was on top of a mountains,away from everybody.He took several deep breaths and opened his eyes with determination.

Y/N:Once more.

He dialed in an alien and turned into Humungosaur before slamming his Ultimatrix symbol and becoming Ultimate Humangosaur.He raised both his fists in the air and fired an array of rockets in the air.Before they went to far,he slammed his Ultimatrix symbol against to switch to Ultimate Big chill.He flew with all his speed at the rockets and not wanting to stir left or right and loose his speed,he went intangible and flew through the rockets until he got in front of them.Turning tangible,he breathed out his "fire so cold it burns" to freeze the rockets midair.Once they began falling down,Y/N switched to Ultimate Cannonbolt to get heavier and fall faster but land securely.

With him back on the mountain and the frozen rockets falling towards him,he turns into Ultimate Spidermonkey,spitting out a long web to catch all the rockets and pulled them around him by his arms before propelling them in the air like David who beat Goliath.With the rockets in the air again,he slammed the Ultimatrix symbol again to become Ultimate Swampfire and blast every rocketed out of the sky.Except for one that was falling towards the forest.Switching one last time,he became Ultimate Echo Echo to send two discs below and above the rocket.The sound waves held it in place until they detonated her and Y/N returned to his human form with a smirk. 

Y/N:I think 'm really getting the hang of this.

He eventually noticed the ringing from his phone and looked around.He followed the sound to a pile of rocks and moved them aside to find his still ringing phone and a several missed calls.All from his favorite cousin no less.

Y/N:You've reached Y/N Tennyson,the one who defeated both Vilgax the conqueror and Albedo whilst saving the world.

Gwen:Where are you?!I've been worried sick.

Kevin:Yeah.Me too...

Y/N:Calm down guys.I'm just trying to get the hang of this new Ultimatrix.I need to be ready before using an Ultimate form for the first time.