Frightwig x Male Reader

Author:(Ben 10 trivia says that in the future (20 years after the original series,Ben 10000),Frightwig is middle aged which would be around 40,45-60.So it the original series she would be 20.Her age wasnt showed in the wiki so I researched it a bit.)

Y/N was a single man in his man in his 20s who still had some childlike wonder left in him.And in his case it took a form of circus.Whenever there was a circus in town he would go visit it.He also heard that there was a new circus with only a single clown and two circus freaks but itll take them months to get here.Y/N bought a ticket and entered the big red and yellow tent.He was lucky to find an empty seat becuase the palce seemed to be completly packed tonight.Pretty soon the dark arena wa iluminated in the middle to show a slightly schubby man with long black mustaches and wearing a red ringleader uniforn.

Ringleader:Welcome one and all!Children of all ages!Tonights entertainment will be something none of you will ever forget!

The entire night was one brilliant act after another.There were fire eaters,animal tamers and even a tapeze family consisting of parents and their son who flew like a robin.Everyone could just feel the climax of the evening nearing.

Ringleader:And now for the shining star of the circue!The hair full of flare!The beauty on duty!When this beauty lets down her hair theres no telling what could happen! Presenting Frightwig!

Out of nowhere a mist.Everything turned dark again as the lights iluminated several circles forming a straight line across the arena.A girl wearing a black tight-fitting jumpsuit with yellow stripes on the arms stepped on the first circle.

She had her red hair tied in a floor lenght pony tail with black orbs at the end.

Some people had placed several obstacles and even a circus fire ring across the light patern that ended near the audience.The drums began playing an intesefying rythm as the olive eyed athlete took a deep breath.She began runing and jumped over the obstacles,twisting her body in the air in difficult shapes.Jumping upside down and backwards as if her body was devoid of bones.Last one was the fire rig.She ran to it while cartwheeling when she practicaly flew through the fire ring and laanded amongst the audience on her hands.It was then that her hair fell down from its ponytail shape.She then began moving through the audience while also desplaying various athletic tricks.Y/N blushed as the world slowed down for a few seconds and he could swore that she winked at him.What nobody noticed was that she was using those tricks to destract and steal peoples wallets with her hair.When the show ended everyone headed towards the exit when they saw a lost and found booth with hundreds of wallets.Once everyone was gone the ringleader was paying his workers.

Ringleader:Tonight was a great night.Maybe we should stay at this town for a while longer.With this scheme well be the richest criminals ever.Heres your cut Frightwig.

Frightwig:Thanks boss.

Ringleader:OK everyone go to sleep and train tommorow.

As everyone went to sleep in their tents Frightwigs single hair tentacle moved in front of her face to show the stolen ID card of one Y/N LN.She smirked at the sight of his smiling face.Meanwhile in the L/Ns residence Y/N was laying on his bed with a happy relaxed sigh.

Y/N:That was the most beautyfull girl I ever saw.If I didnt lose my Id card its be the best day of my life.

Y/N continued to visit the circus day after day to the point it was redundant to steal from him.After he gathered all his courage he split of from the leaving visitors and sneaked around the back.He saw Frightwig leaning against one of the animal cages counting the money in her hands.He took a deep breath,exhaled and went over to her.

Y/N:Exuse me miss?

Frightwig got startled and quickly hid her money behind her before asking:

Frightwing:Yes?