Ship/Julie fusion x Male Reader

I was a regular Saturday morning.One of the few rare ones in Bellwood.Our general focus revolves around a tennis court that only had two visible induviduals.One male and one asian female.They were really breaking a sweat since the nobody was getting any scores.After the male hit it one more time,the ball bounced of the ground and the female caught it in her hand.

Julie:Phew,good game Y/N.

Y/N:You too.I didn't expect anyone else here thou.

Julie:Ben was supposed to help me practise but I guess he found something more found to do.

Meanwhile on the other end of the town.Ben and the rest of his team were in a brawl against Animo and his giant rats that had furless head and face akin to that of a Null Void guardians.

Animo:Tremble before the might of Dr. Aloysus Animo.It boggles me why I never used alien DNA on my pets.But now that I did,I'm unstopable!

Rath was wrestling the mutant rat before throwing it away.

Rath:Let me tell you something Dr.Animo,my arch enemy from childhood that always makes stange creatures to eat me,you're making me mad.

Back to the tennis court.

Y/N:I'm sure he's just busy with some alien threat.

Julie:Not much of a excuse if you ask me.If he really was the greatest heto in the Universe,he'd find more time to spend with his girlfriend.See you some other time.

Y/N:You too.

They began to walk away from each other with Julie heading to the seats where her "pet" was hidden in plain sight in her bag.Ship was poking out of Julie's bag with it's front limb holding up it's head as it stared at Y/N.

It's eye,or more likely face was pulsating with it's green glow.Julie said that they were going but as soon as she touched ship to pet it,a green surge of electricity covered both their bodies.Ship somehow melted and in the process covered Julie as the both fell on the floor gripping their head in pain.Camera zoom in on the head to show a black void that was slowly filling up with pictures of Ben completely in red color.Soon Julie's voice echoed for every picture.

Julie:Where were you?You're late. Where have you been?Be serious about this.Do you ever listen to me?

As her voice continued to complain about Ben,green lines started to connect each picture,turning it green and replacing the image with that of Y/N.When all the pictures turned green they formed a shape of valentine's heart.They all glowed for a brief moment when a mechanic voice echoed the void to say-

???:Y/N...

Julies misguided anger at Ben and Ships,who is actually a girl too,adoration for Y/N,coupled with Julies genuine likeness for him created this bulking,black and green femine figure obsessed with one person and one person only.Y/N.Said young man was packing his things away at the far end of the tennis court,out of the earshot.He was about to lift his bag and leave when black and green mass tackled him to the ground.

???:Y/N!Y/N!Y/N!

Y/N:Aaah!Ow.Who,what are you?

He looked up to see what appeared to be Julie in her Ship suit but without the blades or helmet.Her head was as green as the lines on her body and ships eye was resting above her left eye.

???:What do you mean?It's me,...I'm?I'm?...Jip?Yeah,that's right.Jip![Pronounced as jeep.]

Y/N:Jip?

Jip:Aha.I'm so glad to finally hold you.I don't know was I aware of everything for years or just these last few seconds but I know I love you.