Female Ben 10000 x Male reader

Inspired by episode Ben 10000 in original Ben 10 season 3 episode 1.You and Ben are 10 years.You were Benes best friend so you went on the summer trip with her.You called their granpa either Granpa Max or just Max.

Y/N and Bene were walking in the forest after they helped Gwen and their granpa Max set up a camp. Suddenly a giant green ball appered in front of them and a gold robot came out of it.It had an omnitrix simbol.Bene was ready to slam her omnitrix when robot spoked.

Robot:Wait!Dont attack.I am Bene from the future.This alien allows me to time travel.

Bene:I know the perfext name for him.

Bene&Bene 10000:Clockwork.

Y/N:So why are you here?

Bene 10000:I need your help.

Y/N:Ok.Let me just get Max and-

Bene 10000:There is no time!

Future Bene quickly grabbed present Bene and you,then time traveled to her time.

One time travel later

The three of you were in the middle of the Future Bellwood.

Bene&Y/N:Wow.

Bene 10000:I know.

When they turned they saw her in her human form.For some reason she had small brown glove on her right hand

Bene:Hey,why the single glove?

Bene 10000:Time traveling rules.Now to the point.I brought you here or now to help me with future Y/N.

Y/N:Me!?What hapenned?

Bene 10000:Well youre not yourself since you lost your favouritearm.

Y/N:My arm?!!!!

Bene 10000:Dont worry we replaced it with a robot arm.

Bene:Cool.

Y/N:So-So what is the problem

Bene 10000:Youve become distant.At missions youre too serious and are sometimes too violent.

Y/N:I didnt hurt you did I?

Bene 1000:No you just dont talk to me as much as before.Youre only too violent to criminals.Even if they didnt deserved it.

Future Benes Omnitrix starts to beep

,Omnitrix:"Danger!Sector 15-D is being attacked!

Bene:And what is a Sector 15-D?

Bene 10000:It contains DNA samples from across the galaxy.

Bene:Dr. Animo.He must be behind it.

Y/N:Did she or you got a telepoting alien by any chance.

Bene 10000:Cant tell,and I didnt test all of my 10000 aliens.Besides were going there old fashion way.

In that moment a familiar vehicle stopped in front of them.And the person who got out of it was none other than...

Bene&Y/N:Granpa Max!

You two ran towards him and embraced him in a hug,one from each side.

Future Max:Now this is what I call a great gift.Seeing you two again.

Bene:Dont you still see us?

Future Max:Well I see Gwendolyn and Bene a lot.

Bene:Its great seeing you too.But the same shirt.It was 20 years out of style 20 years ago.