Robo Rojo x Male Reader

Rojo,the female gang leader criminal that was temporarely fused with Chimera su Generisan done.After escaping the jail,she continued her ways alone.Her crew abandoned her in thier cowardness which made it clear for her that she can do thing by herself.She was sneaking through the shadows in the night.She walks up to one of the welathier looking houses and got to work on the expansive looking door lock.She caused few sparks to fly out and a alarm to go of.

Rojo:Rats!

She tried to pull out her lock picking equipment but it got stuck.

Rojo:Cmon you stupid metal toothpick!

Electricity traveled through her euipment and shocking her nervous system.The nonleathal ammount that overloaded her system hit the technological residue on her spinal cord.The dark red lines had flash to light after a heavy reboot and the transformation began again.Her skin turned red and eyes turned into drone optics.Her fingers became cold mechanic claws,her forearms sprouted three metal blades and blasters settled on the place of her shoulders.

Rojo:Huh?This again?At least this time I dont have any squidfaces in my head.

She noticed how the alarm stopped and a sound of footsteps was aproaching from the house.She readied her shoulder blaster as the doors opned and a man in his bathrobe got out.

Rojo:Freeze!

The man raised his arms in the air as Rojo smirked.What she didnt know was that after Upgrade made her dormant and after that shock alarm rebooted her,her system was a bit off.The screen change to how her optics view the world.Four red screens showed the man with targeting markers over his vital organs like brain,heart and lungs when the began to glitch.Her internal computer began to analyze him instead.

Computer:Man-male-opposite gender-mate-soulmate.

Rojo:What the,aaah!

Tiny yellow lightings flew around her as she grasped her head in pain.She screamed and dropped down on her knees,her hand covering her face.The man was confused to say the least.He began to slowly lower his arms and approach this woman.

Y/N:A-are you OK?

She tackled him down own the floor.He was getting more and more scared by the second and her grin as well as her hard to read "eyes" didn't help either.He was sure that he was done for when she brought down her head like a predator taking it's first bite.But actually she wasn't attacking.No,she was kissing the man.

Rojo:I'm so sorry.Did I scare you?

Y/N:Who are you?!

Rojo:Call me Rojo.May I come it?

Y/N:Um,I guess.

Timeskip five or so minutes later in the house.

Y/N:So let me get this straight.You were hunting a child to get a watch for a talking octopus and after falling asleep,you appeared outside my door and fell in love with me?

Rojo:Pretty much.Can I get you name?

Y/N:You can get a free ride.

Y/N went to his house phone but before he could dial in the number,something red hit the phone and it crumbled to dust.He turned around to see his guest with a mechanic protrusion in her shoulder and her hand covering her smiling mouth.She giggled and her shoulder went back to its relativley normal state.

Rojo:Oopsie.Hehehe.I dont wanna go back and I knew what you were gonna do.I used to be a criminal but now...

Y/N:Now what?

Rojo:I dont know.I just wanna be with you.Pleaaase.Im gonna be really good.

Y/N covered his eyes in frustration and turned around in thought.Shes a criminal so hes supposed to call police.But if she had some sort of a switch of identety,itd be like sending an innocent person in place of a guilty one.He turned around and exhaled after considerable amount of thinking it over.