Female Ben x Male reader x Female Rook

Bene and Rook Blanka were sitting in their truck parked near one of the numerous Mr Smoothies after foiling a robberry in Undertown.And they were despite that both borred.

Bene:Hey have we ever talked about our chrushes?

Rook:No.I dont belive that conversation came up.

Bene:Wanna go first?

Rook:Very well.I did hold feeling for a boy my age on Revonnah.Every time I saw Rayon I got insects inside of my digestive truck.

Bene:Butterflies in stomach.

Rook:I belive that as well.And what about you?I dont recall any partners in your file.

Bene:Well there was one.He was cute and scared of a lot of things.We were kids.Few times I saved him from bullies.

Rook:And what did he look like?

Bene:He had H/C hair,F/C shirt with S/C skin tone.Oh and he had an animal on his shirt.

Rook:Was it perhaps (favourite animal)?

Bene:Hm?Yeah,how did you know?

Rook pointed her finger in front of them where a young man of 16 walking across the road.He wore bigger version of his clothes.He was also tall with broad shoulders.

Bene quickly took the wheel in disbelief and cut the man off before getting out.

Bene:Y/N?!

Y/N:Bene?

At this point the theme song would start.Both ran ito eachothers arms with Y/N lifting her in the air and setting her down not noticing her blushing in his strong arms.

Bene:Why didnt you tell me youre in Bellwood?

Y/N:Because last we saw of eachother neither of us had phones to exchange the numbers.So far its great to be in the presence of miss savior of Earth.

Bene:Yeah,I almost forget this is my alien partner Rook Blanka.Shes still slow on Earth talk.

Rook:Its nice to meet you Y/N.We were just talking about you.

Y/N:Seem she understands it quite fine.

Now it was time for Rooks pale cheeks to blush.Makes sense since she was never complimanted on her speech.She never had physical contact with males of any species before this handshake.Other than uprehanding the criminals.

Bene:So,what brings you to Bellwood?

Y/N:My familly moved back.While away I decided to train box to build my selfasteem and nobody bullied me since.

Bene:Thats great to hear.Why dont you wait in the truck and I can get you our

favourite smoothy.You still like Watermelon Bubble Gum?(Bens favourite apart from Quick Drying Cement)

Y/N:Yep.

You climbed in the backseat of the truck and Bene went for smothies as Rook climbed up in the drivers seat.

Y/N:So it seems it just the two of us for now.

Rook:Indeed.Would you mind if I were to ask a personal question?

Y/N:Shoot.

Rook:...

Y/N:I mean go ahead.

Rook:I was curious as to whether are you in a relationships.Perhaps maybe Bene?

Y/N:I far as I know Ive never been in a realtionships.

Rool:I see.And do you perhap see a differently colored skin as ofputing?