Chapter 6

Not edited- Please remember to vote and comment, comments are like my motivation lol

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Bitch, he basically pushed me into the car. NOT EVEN. The asshole didn't, he made his minions do it. It's like he doesn't want to touch me, so I smacked him. 

That was so immature to be honest

"How much longer?" I ask crossing my arms like a kid and the guy with nice eyes laughs as aReS ignores me. 

"What's your na-" I start asking the guy with really nice eyes but asshole cuts me off, "-Don't you ever stop talking?" he grits looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"No, no I don't.-What's your name?"

"Sebastian, nice to meet you" the guy laughs and I roll my eyes, "Wish I could say the same Seb but your jerk friend made his minions drag me to the car" I glare at the back of Ares's seat as Sebastian laughs.

"Ivy, just shut up" Xander groans, I hate the words 'shut up' they are so mean, Cause I talk a whole lot. And I've been trying to stop cause I know people hate listening but it's kinda hard.

I sigh and sit back in my seat, not offended just listening to the guys.

And that's when it hits me, they are in a mafia-well are a mafia. Holy shit, fucking hell. Are they going to kill us? No they said they hAvE to protect us. Yeah, right. But I think that Ares guy would kill me in my sleep. Not that you ever do sleep. I do, like sometimes. You need sleeping pills Ivy you have insomnia. 

I'm better then you.

I AM YOU.

No, I am me and you are yo-Don't

I wanna talk again

Just like take a nap or something, haha. Funny Consy, hilarious.

I know right

I hope Abby got back to the dorm safely, I should call her. She's going to be hungover tomorrow. Shit, now who's going to make her breakfast? Dammit, sorry Abby got some shit going on right now.

1. Angry mafia leader is kidnapping me-HE'S HELPING YOU
2. I am jelly of Seb's eyes- Idiot
3. I have to hand in a damn essay by the end of this week which I have not started
4. I now have to do school online-At least he's a hot jerk
5. Don't have my sleeping pills
6. Don't have my laptop
7. I really feel like talking
8. I'm hungry-Same
9. We are being chased by Dommy and his MaFiA- Okay I didn't even know mafias were real up until now
10. Ares is going to kill me in my slee-OH MY GOD

That's all I can think of at the moment

 What did Xander even do? He never answered my simple question. Idiot, GOD I HATE MY LIFE. I JUST WANNA GO BACK TO MY DAMN DORM AND DO THAT DUMB ESSAY, AND I HATE HOMEWORK, THAT SAYS A LOT.

Damn, why you yellin at me?

I don't know, I thought it would make me look more angry

Oh, well then

Can I tal-no

Bu-Ivy, no

You make me sound like a dog, can I at least be a golden retriever?

Sure, just hush

thanks for not saying the Shush word

No problem weirdo