Chapter 14: Virginity

Once they were home, Skaii happily and eagerly went to her room to try on all the new clothes she'd bought, trying on the lingerie last. An idea came to her as she looked at herself in nothing but sexy underwear. She picked out the light pink crotchless panties with the pink baby doll, taking the flavoured gel and vibrator, and put on the Devil's Heart perfume. Once she'd finished making herself look sexy, she teleported into Jacy's bed, and hid under the covers. She had to wait a while before she heard Jacy come into the room. He didn't look at the bed, to begin with, so he didn't see the bulging covers concealing his half-naked girlfriend. Instead, he headed over to the window looking out into the garden. Skaii fidgeted a little, feeling shy and anxious as she waited for him to sit on the bed. She heard Jacy sigh,

"Where'd she go?" He asked sadly, thinking aloud. "Misty said she came back with them..." He walked over to the bed and sat down, still not noticing her. Skaii blushed a little and once he'd sat on the bed, she took a breath before teleporting on top of him. She straddled and hugged him

"Boo!" She exclaimed, Jacy was surprised but happy but he hadn't noticed her clothes yet.

"Ah, there's my Little Devil. Where've you been hiding?" He asked smiling, Skaii blushed deeply

"In your bed..." She said flirtily.

"Oh-ho really" He said and kissed her passionately, Skaii kissed back but broke away after a couple of seconds, eager to hear what he thought of her new clothes. Jacy tilted his head quizzically as she pulled away but his expression changed as he looked down and saw her sexy outfit.

"Oh wow..." He said grinning, with how she's sat on him, she could already feel a growing bulge in his jeans. "That's not what I expected you to come home with" Skaii blushed bright pink.

"I bought lots of new clothes, this is one of the things I got for you" She hugged him again and shyly whispered in his ear. "I missed you," Jacy smiled.

"Well, I can tell that," He said, teasing. "I missed you too... I was wondering where you got to. I'm not complaining about this though" He said as he ran a finger along her shoulder, tugging at the strap playfully. "Very sexy"

"Want to test it?" Skaii flirted shyly. Jacy grinned,

"What did you have in mind cutie?" He asked, Skaii blushed more and responded by kissing him, slipping her tongue in straight away and leaned her weight into him. Jacy kissed back passionately, wrapping his arms around her, he quickly cast a spell on the door to lock it and close the curtains. Skaii kissed for a while before lurching forward, forcing Jacy down and pinned him to the bed, then she pulled out of the kiss and gently bit his neck. Jacy gasped and moaned.

"Hey... have you been taking lessons from Alyssa?" He joked, Skaii giggled

"I love you," She said before kissing him again, Jacy kissed back and stroked her hair softly.

"I love you too," He said. Skaii climbed off him and laid down onto the bed posing for him to give him a good look at her new outfit. She giggled seductively and whispered.

"Come get me Daddy Devil" She winked playfully. Jacy sat back up and looked her over.

"Oh, I hope that means everything," He said lustily and climbed up towards her.

"You can have whatever you want" She timidly bit her lip in anticipation. "Your Little Devil is ready to give you everything," He looked at her lovingly.

"Well I've been looking forward to that," He said and leaned down to kiss her again, tracing her collarbone with his finger. Skaii whimpered softly, excited but a little nervous as it was her first time. Jacy pulled back and softly ran a finger down her cleavage.