Chapter 27: Cat and Mouse

The rest of the week passed fairly quickly and then the morning of the party arrived, everyone got ready for their night out changing into their new outfits and meeting up in the living room ready to go. Misty was dressed in a crimson red dress that had a chiffon skirt with two slits up each side to her hips. The dress flared out elegantly and had a low cut V-neck showing off her cleavage. The waistband was silver and jewelled, and tied into a bow at the back. Her heels were red, six inches with black swirly patterns on them. Her hair was tied up into a high voluminous ponytail, her eyeshadow was a black and smokey cat eye, her lipstick was red to match her dress. Melody was wearing a short lilac dress with a sweetheart neckline, it's chiffon and the skirt was ruffled. The bodice had silver gems decorating the center. Her shoes were elegant open toe high heels that had a bow on the fronts and were lilac in colour. Her makeup was smokey brown eyeshadow with pink lipstick and blush. Her hair was tied up into an elegant bun that was adorned with small silver flowers. Skaii was wearing a baby pink shin length chiffon dress that has a slit up her right side to her hip. It had a sweetheart neckline with off-the-shoulder sleeves that fanned out at the bottom with lace detailing. There's a pink sash around the waist and it was tied into a bow at the back. Her shoes were the same as Melody's but in pink. Her hair was tied in a half up braided hairstyle and adorned with a pink bow at the back. Her makeup was a pink smokey eye with cute pink blush and rose pink lips. Alyssa was wearing a knee length black and red Lolita dress with long puffy sleeves. The skirt had a lace hem with extra lace underneath. The neckline was square and the pattern on the dress was zigzag like with golden buttons decorating the front of the bodice. Her boots were knee length black lace ups with a small chunky heel. Her hair was down but had been styled differently to her usual carefree look and was more sleek and polished. Her makeup was dark and simple with dark red lipstick. Kamalia was wearing the Lolita dress she chose at the shop. Her shoes were small heels that were almost schoolgirl-like, they're chunky with a little pink heart on top. Her hair had been styled in curly pigtails with small purple bows. Her makeup was simple and purple with black lipstick. The Twins were wearing matching long sleeved dresses. The top was white with a scooped neckline, the waistband silver and tied into a bow at the back. The skirt was light pink and decorated with light pink blossoms. Their shoes were dainty pink pumps with white soles and flowers going up the sides. Their hair was tied into cute curly pigtails with a big pink bow on one side of their heads. Their makeup was just pink lipstick with a little bit of blush. Jacy was wearing a black suit with a red shirt and black bow tie, he had ruby cufflinks, a red belt and slim cut suit trousers and new black shoes. Remus had a more rugged suit, dark blue with leather shoulders and silver cufflinks, he was wearing a white shirt and a blue bow tie but hadn't tied it just leaving it loose, he had smart black jeans and chunky shoes. Jacy came over to Skaii and smiled.

"You look really good" he said and kissed her, she kissed back and smiled

"You look really handsome," she said, he leaned into her ear and whispered

"It'll all look better on the floor later" Skaii.

"So long as you don't tear it," Skaii smiled blushing lightly. Alyssa looked excessively grumpy but her face softened a little as she stole a couple of glances over at Kamalia as she smiled excited to be going somewhere fun. Misty picked up a clutch bag matching her dress ready to set off. Remus held Melody's hand and smiled.

"This is gonna be so much fun" Melody said,

"Everyone ready to go?" Jacy asked, Skaii held onto his hand, excited.

"Ready" Kamalia nodded,

"Yep" Misty said after checking her bag.

"If I have to be" Alyssa said

"Yep!" the Twins said giddily,

"It'll be fun to meet more Devils" Remus said

"Can't wait," Melody added and Jacy summoned the crest, teleporting them all to Kira's house. The house was just as grand as Jacy's albeit a little more fancy. There were balloon clusters and a massive buffet table full of party foods. There was a dance floor and a jukebox that seemed to be choosing it's own music. Kira came over wearing a dark blue dress, the top was made of lace and was cut off the shoulder. It was adorned with gems and the sleeves stopped about halfway down her arms. There was a light blue ribbon around her waist with a cute bow in the middle. The skirt of the dress was dark blue and made of silk, it hugged her figure slightly, accentuating her curves and flared out elegantly at the bottom. Her shoes were silver and sparkly sandal style heels. Her hair was lightly curled, decorated with small blue flowers and her tiara. Her eye makeup was a golden smokey eye with two small eyeliner wings, her blush was shimmery light pink, her lipstick was a pinky-gold colour.