Chapter 16: Training

The next morning, Jacy woke up early and realised Skaii was there again, he smiled and watched her sleep for a while soon realising her lack of clothes. After a while she woke up too and also realised what she'd done,

"Oh. I-I'm sorry, I did it again..." She said blushing pink, Jacy smiled,

"I told you last time, I don't mind..." He said. "I don't think you're gonna stop doing it though," he added and kissed her. "Why don't you just move into my room"

"R-really? Is that okay?" Skaii asked anxiously.

"Of course, " Jacy replied, "I mean... we kinda skipped a step" Skaii blushed again and snuggled up to him,

"Oh... also, you may have forgotten something last night..." Jacy said, "When you came in" Skaii tilted her head, confused, and then noticed the slight chill on her shoulders and looked at herself, realising that she was naked. She pulled the cover close to her chest.

"You needn't be embarrassed," he said and stroked her hair.

"S-sorry," she stammered shyly.

"Don't apologize, you're sweet," he said. "And hot," he added with a wink. Skaii blushed again and shook her head shyly, Jacy laughed slightly. "Come on... you're gorgeous" He pulled the cover down and pinned her, holding her wrists above her head. Skaii blushed red and squeaked slightly, he kissed her neck, nipping her lightly with his teeth. Skaii moaned squeakily, Jacy pulled back and smiled.

"We can play later," He said and booped her nose. "You need your energy for today," Skaii nodded in reply, Jacy let her up and went to get dressed. Skaii teleported to her room, dressing in casual clothes so that it was easy to train in, opting for black skinny jeans, a lace pink T-shirt with cap sleeves that frilled out at the bottom, she tied her hair into a long braid, tying it off with a pink ribbon, put on some pink converse shoes and perfume. She did natural style makeup with a bit of mascara and pink lip gloss, and headed out to meet Jacy who was waiting for everyone in the living room. Misty and Alyssa were already there when Skaii arrived, she stood in the corner waiting for the others to arrive. Alyssa came over to Skaii grumbling and pouting.

"Mmm.... I think I've upset Jacy..." She said moodily.

"Why?" Skaii asked quizzically,

"He's making me train with the Twins..." Alyssa scowled.

"Ouch, that's rough" Skaii joked, but couldn't help giggling a little.

"He said cos the Twins can promote, they're good for me to practice fighting other pieces" Alyssa said but sounded unconvinced.

"That is true," Skaii said, trying to cheer her up. "I mean if a pawn suddenly switches piece then you'll have to learn how to fight them"

"They can only do that in enemy territory. But I suppose it is useful to learn how to get around a Rook's defence and how to match another Knight's speed... I just wish I didn't have to train with the brats" Alyssa said, clearly only annoyed at who she was training with rather than the training itself.

"At least they'll be too busy concentrating so they shouldn't be able to prank you," Skaii said, trying to give a positive outlook for Alyssa.

"I guess... and I suppose I do get to knock them around a bit..." Alyssa said, a small glint in her eye, "small payback" Skaii giggled a little.

"See, it's not all bad," she said.

A few minutes later, Melody came down, closely followed by the Twins. Once they were all present Jacy called everyone together.

"Okay girls, we'll be spending most of the day today training. I want you all to push your limits but that doesn't mean I want you to overexert yourselves. This is about getting stronger. Then if we come across more like Simon and the other exorcists, it won't take nearly all of us to stop them" Jacy said and led the way outside. Once they were out, Misty came over to pick Skaii up.