Chapter 31: Viktor's Game

Skaii strained her eyes, trying to see where she was. Viktor had vanished again but Skaii felt as though he was still nearby. There was nothing around her, just blackness. But it wasn't dark, in fact Skaii's eyes ached as if she were in bright sunlight.

"What do you want!?" She cried out to Viktor. He appeared next to her and got right in her face,

"TAKE A WILD FUCKIN' GUESS!" He snarled barely an inch from her face. Tears started to form in her eyes as the perverted horror hit her.

"I can guess the first part," She said, "but what happens after that? Do you plan to kill me?" Viktor softly chuckled menacingly,

"Oh that'd be too easy for you" He said, his eyes turned crimson. Skaii trembled, even more worried at the realisation Viktor was no longer human. But she didn't know what he might have become. She knew he wasn't a Devil, her own time as one had taught her that they were able to sense each other, and Viktor definitely didn't feel like a Devil, "Funny isn't it... twice at school I get beat up for trying, so I get stronger, get the weapons to beat your kind and then, so close to success... I'm murdered for it" He snarled monstrously a long tongue slid from his mouth and down her cheek before retracting, "and now I can't lose... now I'm stronger than even your master"

"He'll stop you, just like he did the last three times" Skaii retorted and then got knocked to the ground. Tendrils grew from the ground and held her down. Viktor appeared crouched above her head.

"You don't understand this at all do you... you're too dumb to realise we aren't in your world... or the human world" he teleported again now he seemed to be floating over her, but Skaii noticed he was standing, as if gravity was different for him. "this is MY world," it seemed whatever Viktor now was, had control over where they were now. Skaii whimpered unintentionally, "my world means my rules... and you are gonna do what I tell you to" Skaii struggled desperately against the things holding her.

"No!" She shouted, Viktor grabbed her bare breasts, squeezing tightly,

"I didn't say if you wanted to," he growled.

"AHHHH!" She screamed as a mix of pain and unintentional pleasure washed over her. Viktor leaned down to her face.

"So let's start out small shall we slut," he grinned, Skaii's eyes teared up and she turned her face away,

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" She asked, trying to keep him talking. Viktor slapped her across the face, something sharp sliced her as though a blade had emerged from his palm and she felt blood trickle down her cheek.

"Because you had to ruin my fun over and over again" tears ran down her cheeks, mixing with the blood,

"Your 'fun' was rape you sick bastard" she yelled, he growled,

"I don't give a fuck. This is about payback, and giving you what you deserve for getting me BUTCHERED"

"I'm sorry! Please I didn't mean for that to happen." she said genuinely.

"Too little, too late Slut... and your talking time is up. I know your games, so we're starting now. Before you find some other ridiculous, convoluted way to get your fuckin' bodyguard into my dimension" Skaii whimpered again, she knew she wouldn't be able to keep him talking, he was going to do it. Her only hope now was that someone noticed she was missing, went to tell Jacy and that there was evidence who had taken her. But then he would also have to know what Viktor was, then how to find where they were and how to get there. Hopelessness rose in Skaii's stomach, it was too much, it would take too long especially since she'd said she was going to bed and Viktor had taken her before she could call for help. No... she couldn't see a way out, she was at his mercy "Now... let's see if you get how this works... kiss me slut" he grinned