Chapter 32: Breaking Point

When Skaii woke up again, she was suspended in the air by tentacles holding her spread eagle, open wide for Viktor's waiting cock. She also noticed at least a half dozen more cuts bleeding on her cheeks and a couple over her breasts, although thankfully she seemed to have been cleaned of his cum.

"Don't pass out on me again" Viktor snarled, Skaii whimpered sadly, a tendril slapped her face, "I don't like fucking you when you don't scream about it... it's boring... eight hours of it I put up with... now you'd best be ready to scream again," he growled, Skaii trembled. Her pussy was extremely sore having been given no rest. His curse was still afflicting her so she still couldn't move of her own volition and her body ached. Her pussy still felt wet but possibly bleeding. Viktor moved his cock and teased her pussy.

"Let's get right back in shall we?" He laughed and she screamed, no pleasure now only stinging sore pain. She gritted her teeth, her mind screaming again hoping desperately for there to be some way that someone would come and rescue her. "Aww does it hurt bitch?" He said in mock concern, Skaii started crying again. "GOOD!" He pushed the head of his mammoth cock into her "I HOPE IT DOES!" She screamed and sobbed in agony. Suddenly there was a loud rumble, like a battering ram hitting a castle door. Viktor pulled out as he spun, looking around "What?" He muttered, BOOM! "That's not possible!" he said, sounding a little nervous. Skaii forced her dry throat to scream.

"HEEELLLLLP!!!" Viktor stuffed a tendril-cock into her mouth to shut her up. BOOM!, a white crack appeared in the air.

"NO!" Viktor yelled, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! and then CRASH! blinding bright light filled the void.

"VIKTOR!!!!" An all too welcome, and furious voice roared into the darkness. Jacy flew in through the light. He was wreathed in blazing crimson fire, his wings were bellowing with blackened flames and his Sacred Gear had changed, evolved into its Balance Breaker form. His weapon was a massive Scythe with serrated blades at both ends, his Gauntlet had grown over his entire arm and grown claws as well as bulked up to look like large like muscle mass, on top of it all, his eyes were crimson red and glaring right at Viktor's chaotic monster form now in sharp relief with the light. Hardly any trace of a human form remained, only a vague torso shape and some measure of the top half of his face, the rest of him was just pulsating masses of flesh and tentacles. Skaii sobbed with relief the moment she saw Jacy, knowing nothing will stop him from rescuing her. She could feel more power coming from him than she'd ever felt before. Right now Jacy was holding nothing back, displaying the true strength of his King Piece.

"How did you get in here" Viktor growled

"WHO CARES!" Jacy bellowed, twirling his weapon and pointing it at Viktor. From behind his back he pulled Misty's artificial Sacred gear, it broke apart and merged with Jacy's blade which then caught fire. "THIS TIME OBLIVION IS THE BEST YOU CAN HOPE FOR" Viktor smirked unphased and Skaii was dragged aside by tendrils and held there. She let out a muffled scream and Viktor's body swelled and grew bigger, forming claws and bladed tentacles as well as huge razor sharp teeth.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" Jacy taunted glaring at him. Viktor laughed and a tendril holding Skaii started rubbing and pressing at her sore and painful pussy. She screamed into the tentacle in her mouth, wincing painfully. Jacy gripped his Scythe and all the basic forms of his Sacred Gear, a longsword, a greatsword, a katana, a scythe, a spear, a dual-bladed staff and an axe appeared around him floating in the air, their blades glinting in the light. He dived down at Viktor, all his weapons aimed at him. He crashed into him and at the same time the tentacle pushed into Skaii. She screamed again in agony, desperate to be free, her body painfully sore. Jacy looked over at her, panicked. Viktor laughs,

"Yeah... hurt me I hurt her" Viktor promised,

"I'm sorry..." Jacy said to Skaii telepathically "I know how to kill him but it's gonna hurt you..." Skaii nodded with tears in her eyes,

"Please just get him off me, whatever it takes..." She replied, Viktor swung at Jacy hoping to hit while he was distracted but he dodged aside, swinging the scythe up, severing the tentacle he'd swung. Viktor snarled in pain and, true to his word, jabbed deeper into Skaii, she tried hard to hold back her screams but it hurt so much that she couldn't help but yelp and wince. Jacy kept glancing at her hoping she'd be okay and kept fighting Viktor who seemed to regenerate any damage extremely fast, every tentacle that Jacy severed was grown back almost right away. As he'd said every time Jacy hit him Skaii was assaulted by the tentacles. "Skaii I'm sorry but this one's really gonna hurt" he warned her. Skaii nodded and winced, screwing her eyes shut, bracing herself. Jacy flew backwards away from Viktor and rained down an overwhelming storm of his blades lashing along Viktor's flesh, knocking him down and pinning him to the ground. With every hit, Skaii was painfully fucked and lashed by more tendrils appearing and when he was pinned the tendrils inside her started swelling. She did her best not to scream but it was so painful, she wailed in agony, her pussy sore and beginning to bleed again. Jacy held out his Left arm and a beam of light burst forth hitting Viktor. He screeched as his flesh started to burn and he began to return to human form. Refusing to lose, he made the tendril in Skaii's mouth swell and dig deeper, stopping her from breathing, he summoned another to wrap around her neck and choke her. Skaii sputtered and gasped unable to breathe, her eyes watered, tears streamed down her cheeks from the pain and fear. Jacy clenched his fist, the light stopped for a moment, he didn't look at Skaii needing to keep his focus to save her fast enough. Viktor tightened his grip on her neck as well as continuing to fuck her, wanting her to suffer and die. She cried and sobs painfully, feeling lightheaded.

"OBLIVION BIND!" Jacy yelled and opened his fist. Countless black, red and blue chains shot forward, wrapping around Viktor until he was covered completely. The chains tightened more and more. Viktor started to get desperate to take Skaii with him, he tightened his grip on her throat even further and she felt the tendril fucking her start to grow sharp. Her vision started to blur, she tried to scream but with no breath she couldn't make a sound. Then... CRACK... The chains snapped tighter and crushed Viktor, all the tendrils immediately vanished and dropped her. Jacy ran over to her, all his Sacred Gears vanished and he picked her up holding her close and tight.

"I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry" He sobbed desperately, tears streaming but was relieved. Skaii gasped and spluttered for air, clinging to him tightly. "I've got you... I'm here, I've got you" He repeated, she clung to him and cried, unable to do anything else, absolutely exhausted, in pain and still bleeding.

"He won't get to escape this time..." he said coldly and carried her over to where Viktor was. Laying there was a small black crystal. He crouched down and picked it up, "this is him now"

"A... soul gem?" Skaii guessed, her voice still dry and hoarse.

"Pretty much... his soul was shredded, this is what's left, and it's going into the centre of the underworld, the deepest part of the hellfires in the Ninth Circle... even if he somehow regenerated from this the fires would burn him back down to nothing before he could escape them"

"G-good..." Skaii said with uncharacteristic contempt, feeling like she needed to shower for a good few hours, feeling so unclean. Jacy carried her out through the cracks he came in through which immediately collapsed behind them.