Chapter 47 - Hyun Nam

As she left the office, slowly walking to Eunkyung's room where she was hearing their voices from, she took in the view of her house's interiors. If she decided on moving, she would leave all of this behind. This house was filled with both good and bad memories. They never moved, so she grew up here even Eunkyung and Jihyeon.

"Guys?" Hyun Nam whispered as she entered the bedroom. The two were laying on the bed, now changed into house clothes.

"What did he say? You're not crying? It must've been something okay right?" Eunkyung jumped up to immediately hug her sister. Hyun Nam shook her head.

"He found out about Jeno and me. I no longer go to uni, my name is Hwang Hyun Nam, I'm not getting the company, and we've been cut off from the tab," Hyun Nam said and laid down on the bed, not a single hint of sadness appeared on her face.

"Holy shit. Our father's psychotic, he is," Jihyeon sighed. It seemed like they didn't have a hard time accepting it either, looking at Hyun Nam's calm face they became calm as well.

"Can we?"

"What?" Eunkyung asked.

"Can we just move away like how we wanted? He said he didn't care anyway," Hyun Nam said to her sisters.

"I'm up for it," Jihyeon said.

"Me, too. But we have to talk to Ilsung. We owe it to him, he has been affected the most personally by our dad," Eunkyung said as she laid down on the bed next to Hyun Nam.

"If we can, where do you want to move to?" Jihyeon asked and there was silence.

"Busan? Mom's hometown. We've been there a couple of times and I love it," Hyun Nam said and her sisters nodded their heads in agreement.

Hyun Nam left the bedroom to find Mr. Jungho was cleaning the car in the garage. He immediately smiled when he saw Hyun Nam.

"Hi, how was the trip?" he asked.

"No good, we only could get a couple of investors. So the plan stopped," Hyun Nam replied, sitting down on a stool.

"Well, that's sad news."

"Yea... well besides that, I'm officially dating Jeno," Hyun Nam smiled, she wanted Mr. Jungho to know of the things happening in her private life. He was the father figure she never had.

"Good for you. I hope he treats you well," Mr. Jungho smiled back as he cleaned the car windows.

"I think we'll be moving."

He stopped.

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"Without Dad, just the three of us. He changed our names, cut us off from the tab, we don't have much to do here anyways if we live with him."

"I'm surprised by how calm you are."

"I don't know, I didn't feel sad. I'm excited to move out actually. And I'm saying this to you because I want you to come with us. You've always been like a father to the three of us, especially me. Father doesn't care what I do, so he wouldn't mind if we take you with us, would he?" Hyun Nam said.

Mr. Jungho put down the rag he was using and nodded.

"He's not my boss. I follow wherever you go, so I'm coming with you," Mr. Jungho smiled which brought Hyun Nam running into his arms, hugging him as sort of a thank you sign. She used to hug Mr. Jungho a lot when she was a little kid, never when she was an adult, but it didn't feel weird at all.

---

Never have Hyun Nam felt so anxious, even when facing Father she wouldn't be anxious but scared. But facing Ilsung, she was nervous to see his reaction because she wanted to move away, she already fell in love with the idea. Hyun Nam cared about Ilsung, of course, she did, but if Ilsung disagreed with her idea of moving, she would be internally upset.

"How are you all doing?" Ilsung asked as the sisters sat on the chairs of his hotel room's dining table. He came back with cups of coffee he made earlier and placed them in front of his sisters, especially knowing Hyun Nam's favorite order already.

"We're doing okay, but we know how hard you worked for all of that so we should be asking you," Eunkyung frowned and placed a comforting hand on her younger brother's shoulder. He just put on a small smile and shrugged.

"We actually have something to talk about, Ilsung," Hyun Nam spoke up. It was her idea so she felt that she had the responsibility to accept his negative or positive response. Ilsung turned from Eunkyung to Hyun Nam. Looking into her brother's eyes made her hesitate to start, but he gave a reassuring smile for her to continue.

"We three are legally not his daughters anymore. We all got cut off, I got unenrolled from my major, and it's because he found out about Jeno and me." Ilsung's eyes widened but he didn't seem so shocked by what Father had done to Hyun Nam, though he was predictable, Father had his ways with harsh consequences.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But are you and Jeno really... you know? Or are you just very close friends?" For some reason, Ilsung was more focused on the Jeno part which Hyun Nam replied with a nod that made Ilsung understand their relationship directly.

"Sorry guys, but if you're looking to have revenge on him immediately. I need time to develop a new plan," Ilsung muttered, putting his chin on his hand as Eunkyung let go of his shoulder. The three sisters looked at each other, eyes filled with excitement and nervousness.

"That's okay, Ilsung. We actually want to... move out of Father's house," Hyun Nam bravely said. Ilsung's face lit up into a bright smile and he immediately hugged Hyun Nam.

"I'm so happy for you," Ilsung said, patting Hyun Nam's head then letting go. She stared at her sisters to know if she should keep on going, they gave her a nod.

"But we want to cut ties with Father. Nothing about him, nothing at all," Hyun Nam continued which brought a confusing look to Ilsung's face. Either he was processing it or he didn't understand her sentence. He closed his eyes and folded his arms, laying his back on the chair. The three sisters couldn't read his feelings, he was just sitting there thinking. Was he going to burst out any moment now?

"I don't know how to feel about that, we can talk about that later since we don't actually have a running plan. But right now, I'm happy for you three. Really," he opened his eyes and a small grin appeared on his face. She jumped and hugged her older brother, she wanted to cry because of how happy she was.

"Thank you, Ilsung," she whispered in his ear.

"Anything for my little sister."

-----------------------------------------------------

Author: If you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to vote! Leave any comments/DMs for feedback, I would very much appreciate them. Thank you once again <3