Epilogue

Hyun Nam woke up with Jeno not beside her, but a few minutes later he came in already showered, and changed into the clothes he was wearing to the train station. He said he had wanted to stay longer but performance practice was starting again for the tour.

"Good morning," Jeno said and hugged Hyun Nam on the bed, the smell of his hair traveled to Hyun Nam. It smelled like fresh oranges and she sniffed it, a smile appeared on her face.

"Mmm, did you use the shampoo I got you?" she asked and he nodded, his head still nuzzled in her shoulder. They stayed there for a while until Jaemin shouted from downstairs that the taxi was arriving soon, but none of them moved.

"Can't you take the afternoon train? I want to hang out with you more," Hyun Nam frowned.

"If I do set it to the afternoon train, you'll then ask for more time then I'll end up not going back home," Jeno answered.

"Known me for a couple of months now but you know me so well," Hyun Nam smiled at him. Finally, Jaemin called the last time saying that the taxi was already there. Jeno had to move around to get out of Hyun Nam's hug then he dragged her to the bedroom door.

"Come on, Hyun Nam. You don't want to say goodbye to me?"

She shook her head, standing up.

"I'll meet you again okay? After the tour's over. I'll spend a week here with you, maybe next time I'll bring the Dream members," Jeno said and Hyun Nam liked the sound of that.

"Shall we?" Jeno asked, holding his hand out. The only time someone had asked Hyun Nam that, she was feeling cornered and helpless. But now, she took Jeno's hand gladly, knowing that she would be safe with him. Jeno kissed her hand before leading her to the front gate where they said their goodbyes. Both of them weren't worrying too much because they knew the invisible string would still be making them meet halfway, no matter where they were, no matter who they're with, they were going to meet again. Jeno was right, it was going to be a good year.