.2.

"Happy birthday cupcake!!". My Nick name he gave me .

"Thank you so much Kookie ~" We were the very childish duo back in high school. He is always been my best friend , jungkook is a singer in a very well known boy band BTS.

"When did you came ?? You didn't text me or didn't even called me whether you were going to come or not ?? Oh my god what am I even asking - How are you?? How is your family? What did you bring for-" I was cut off by his palm placed on my mouth."Cupcake~ Stop! how much are you going to talk ? I am fine , my family is fine well my mom misses you , And only i didn't came to meet you , we came ".

We . Means He also came . I wanted 6 of them not him.

"You all 7 of them??". He understood whom I was referring to. He nodded with a disappointed look. Jungkook bent down and whispered in my ear "He insisted , we didn't forced him." I mumbled a ok and asked him to lead me where are they.

There they were in my parents balcony . Their backs were facing me , i breathed out in relief that I didn't faced him directly . I know that I will cry the moment I see him. "Jungkook , where is shweta??" She was not with us when we came upstairs. I am relieved that she is not with me but feeling scared that I want someone to hold because I don't know I can handle myself after seeing him."Oh your mom called her , that's why she is not here". He said.

I breathed a long air and said " Guys! I am the birthday girl , please do a favour to meet me ~" . They all turned around , my eyes were directly met by the eyes who broke my heart. Taehyung.

(A/N) : Sorry for the short chapter , i need to complete some assignments. Next chapter will be interesting.