.24.

Before the debut :

Y/N's pov :

"I am afraid.." i told him.

"Afraid of what?" He asked.

"I am afraid you won't love me anymore, I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. I'm afraid you'll replace me and find someone better than me. I'm afraid that someone will make you happier than I can. I'm afraid you'll lose interest in me, in us." Taehyung looked at me with a smile on his face.

The feeling of being curled up in your arms,with our fingers intertwined and the soft feeling of your breath on my neck can never be put into words. I can, however, tell you that it is where I belong and it in those arms i feel like home.

Yes, you both confessed to each other, and you are beyond happy. You didn't expected that he too has feelings for you.

A week passed we both are officially in a relationship, everyone is happy.

The boys are recently busy for their auditions, i am happy that they have found their dreams.

When I first heard taehyungs voice , i was awstrucked , his voice is so nice. I never knew that he is good with his writings too.

I know the company's name, Bighit. It's in Seoul , i know they need to go there, he will not be able to meet me but I am happy that he is achieving his dreams . If he became a singer i will be most happiest person on the earth.

"I'll never leave you y/n, and I am saying the truth" his voice made me leave my train of thoughts.

I smiled at him but can't help but feel like there's something wrong, i am not able to put finger on it.

"I know but I just , i feel like there's something wrong, i don't know what it is.." i trailed off.

His grip on me tightened, he placed a kiss on my head, "don't stress yourself, everything is okay. I am going to Seoul in two days, I'll come as soon as I get selected..." I nodded and snuggled into his arms.

I drifted off to sleep and the last sweet thing I heard, "everything is okay.."

____________________________

Present

Y/N's pov

Some say it's painful to wait for someone. Some say it's painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or to forget.

And I am going through it.

I don't know whether I have to wait for taehyung or forget him, i have waited for him too much and I can't forget him too.

Seeing him everyday, passing hy him every minute but we can't talk to each other, we can't lay in each other's arms, i can't hear his sweet words each second he says while I am being loved by him.

I am still silently hoping that time has made a mistake and has already reserved a moment for us to find each other again.

I am in the kitchen currently, making the indian evening dish which the boys love whenever I make, especially taehyung. It's his favorite dish actually by not my hands, my mum's hand.

I was never interested in making foods but when I started making food for the boys, the way they used to praise my dishes that's all I needed to hear.

They too like indian tea, chai.

Placing the parathas on the dine, i keep each plate on its place.

All boys are in their room with their roommates, i pick up my phone which is placed on the counter and call jin.

He picks in one ring, "We are coming!" I laugh and shake my head at his behavior.

I didn't told them what I am making but they all know that it's something special.

Tugging my apron on its place i hear footsteps indicating the hungry beasts has arrived.

For some reason I am worried that taehyung might not eat what I had made, but I don't care.. right?

"Yay! It's my favourite!!" Hoseok exclaims as he is the first one to be seated.

"Thanks y/n!" Namjoon gives me a smile.

"It's ok oppa!" I assure him.

I watch as taehyung sits in his seat silently, fiddling with his fingers probably nervous. I didn't made the food spicy , i know he can't tolerate it.

He is cute sometimes.

What the fuck y/n ? Don't think about him!

I nod at myself and walk towards the dining, they all flash me a smile except yoongi and taehyung.

I sighed as I start to serve them.

Serving them all, i stand beside jin, he smiles at me before digging in. I laugh and stop in Midway when I notice taehyung slowly making his way for the first bite.

I bit my lip nervously, what should I do??

"Um, jin oppa don't worry! I didn't made the food spicy it's medium..." He coughs and I immediately rub his back.

I can see the small smile on taehyungs lips , he grabs the bite and starts to eat without any problem.

A sigh of relief passes through my lips as I watch him eat peacefully.

But it doesn't remains as I notice that seat across you is only empty for me.

Shit.

"Y/N , come on eat!" Jimin says with his mouth full.

I nervously laugh and hesitantly sit across taehyung. He notices the tension and clears his throat.

Drinking water i start to eat.

I glance at you and I still haven't figured out how to sit across from you , and not be madly in love with everything you do.

***

Hey lovelies 💕

What do you guys think about the chapter??

***

Do vote and comment<33

***

Good night
🌃💜