.31.

Y/N's pov

I hug myself missing the warmth and wait in the departure room, i don't know how to explain how I feel right now. I feel like I left something that I gained after so much time.

I am trying to walk away and hold on at the same time, that's my mind at war with the heart.

"Flight to daegu will take off in few minutes, passengers can settle themselves in their seats. Thank you and have a safe flight." The girl in the speaker announces.

I stand up from my seat and drag myself through the glass way.

Arriving in the flight i search for my seat number and after spotting it i settle my bags on top and keep my phone and purse with me.

I notice my seat is in the middle and small pout forms on my lips. I see a girl with long hair and well dressed sitting near the window. I think I saw her somewhere.

"Um, can you pl- Rosé..!" I stare at rosé in disbelief. This cant be possible. How can I see her on my first and last day in Seoul?

"Oh! Y/N! Come sit!" She stands from her but my mind is filled with another thought. I awkwardly sit near the window and she settles herself beside me.

"Um, why are you here? Like you were living with namjoon oppa.." i ask nervously. She sighs and let her head fall. She takes a deep breath before saying.

"I am leaving for Canada today..." I knit my brows but soon realisation hits me, bangpd.

I nod at her and see her eyes holding some new emotion, "did you cried rosé?" She stiffens at my question. Rosé doesn't meets my eyes and keep them down.

I know how she feels.

"Even if you know what's coming, you're never prepared for how it feels.." i say softly. She seems to understand that and I notice a tear drops on her hand but I decide to ignore that and continue to stare outside in the nothing world.

~●~

I squeeze Rose's shoulder as she turns and leaves for her next flight.

"Take care of yourself!" She turns and gives me a small smile while waving.

I look around and lazily drag my feet towards the exit.

I grab a taxi till my home.

The sound of leaves rustling fills my ears, the childrens giggle on their way.

The cold air of the slowly arriving winter make goosebumps rise on my skins.

The taxi comes to a stop and I pay to the taxi driver and leave the vehicle.

"Thank you so much!" The taxi driver says and driver off. I take a deep breath before facing my house.

I'll visit shweta today if possible, i need to face her angry side too after i inform her about my moving in India.

I walk towards my house and press the doorbell waiting for the beauty; my mom to open.

Sound of footsteps hits my eat as I straighten my posture a bit. The door opens and my dad comes in my view.

His eyes wide a bit and he literally throws himself on me. I laugh and hug him back with the same emotion.

"Oh my god! I missed my baby so much!" He says before pulling and stepping aside.