.18.

Y/N's pov :

You stared in the deep brown eyes and you felt like this scene is picked directly from some K-drama.

"Y/N...." You almost teared after hearing your name from his mouth after so fucking long time. You admired his features, his small mole on his nose, those kissable lip, perfect eyes, his hair colour was changed ,blue.

"Sir.." reality hit you both and you held on his arms which tensed under your touch, separating you look around a little bit embarrassed as the people look at the both of you.

Taehyung bends and takes your bag , giving it to you his fingers brushed yours making goosebumps all over your body.

He doesn't looks at you and turns at his manager,"yeah, you go ahead I'll come" his manager left as taehyung hesitantly turns at you , your breath hitches in your throat as he looks directly in your eyes, "are you hurt" still in the dreamland that taehyung talked to you , for the very first time after fucking five years.

Still staring at his which was pretty creepy he clears his throat to draw your attention, you look away and process what the hell just happened,

Am i dreaming?

Taehyung just holded me..?

Tears starts to form on the edge of your eyes , you are so happy-no you are beyond happy, you just felt his warmth, he looked in your eyes after so many years. This is what you wanted, him seeing you and nobody else.

You look down and gently wipe the tear which was going to fall,"n-no ,I'm o-okay" why the fuck are you stuttering?!

Next thing he does makes you hurt a bit- he straightly walks away.

Your stomach drops a bit , you wanted him to stay,to hold you for a little more. His warmth still lingering your body , you press the lift button and it opens as you walk in strolling your bag.

A sigh passes your lips and you lean on the glass,

' ding '

The doors of the lift opens as you step out of the elevator on the third floor, your mind still can't process the encounter between you and taehyung. It felt so....Fast.

As you walk through the passage, you feel a presence behind you making you turn and you are shocked to see namjoon oppa all drenched in sweat.

His eyes wide a bit and he immediately turns to look around making you confused.

Why the hell is acting like this ?

No hi, how are you ?

And a wallpaper of mine?

You scoff at your own thoughts and walk backwards to oppa, "i guess you are not going to say hi , it's okay hi" he gets out from his looking around session and looks at you , as he was going to say the door of his studio opens , a figure walks out, a girl.

Your jaw drops as you recognize the person. "Rosé?!"

"Y/N?!"

You both yell each other's name at the same time but wait the hell up?

Rosé steps out of oppas room behind him, and he ...Is drenched in sweat..Same with Rosé....Then am i thinking wrong?

Your head shoots at namjoon oppas direction and you see his ears turning a bit red , you look back at rose with wide eyes "no way.. please tell me i am fucking thinking wrong" namjoon oppa clears his throat and rose rushes in the room back making you burst in laughter.

You held oppas arm for support as the laughter comes down a bit, you look at him with eyes squinted"hmm, i knew something was fishy when she said she met you"

"Stop, you were good In daegu, why'd you came?" He asked sounding not even a bit annoyed, they love me.huh.

"Haha, but why are you hiding the obvious th-" he placed his palm on your mouth shutting you and dragged you in the room where probably jungkook must be waiting.

As he removes his palm you playfully hit his arm and wiggle your brows at him making him again raise his palm and you immediately get inside the room while giggling.

"You are definitely something else"

"I know I know"

"Yeah she is definitely something else"

You turn your head and saw jungkook sitting on the couch with a arm resting on the side, his tattoos showing a bit.

"Hey , cupcake~"

You smile at him and he takes you in his arms. Still in a playful mood , you again wiggle your brows at namjoon oppa making him chuckle and shake his head.

"How are you kookie??"

"I'm fine, how's my baby ??"

"Now after meeting you I'm super fine!"

He chuckles and ruffles your hair making you step back from him"no, not today, i straightened my hair this morning don't ruin it"

"Hmm, I'll do it later"

You both laugh and you sit beside namjoon oppa and he slips his arm around your waist, a smirk plays on your face as you turn your head sideways,"rosé should be at this place, don't you think"

"Hey! Fucking stop I'm telling you!"

You laugh and lay your head on his shoulder"okay okay , sorry"

"What happened?? Who is rose??" Jungkook asks with a confused face.

"Oh. She is na-"

"She is just a designer"

Namjoon oppa glares at you as he knows what was you were going to say.

You turn your eyes at jungkook and he runs his fingers through his hair,"where is jimin?" You asked.

"Must be in the gym or home"

I don't have the energy to go home or to the gym..

I'll visit him tomorrow, there must be no problem right??

He probably know that I came , will he be sad ?

Ugh.

"I'll visit him tomorrow, i just wants to rest"

"You should, I'll tell the guards to shift your bags to the dorm, you can rest here till Eve" namjoon oppa says.

"Yeah , he is right , sweetie I'll come to pick you up , don't go without me" you almost roll your eyes at jungkook , no one is going to pick me other than him... right ?

"Yeah , now go , i need some sleep you guys are disturbing me" they laugh at you , jungkook places a kiss on your forehead and oppa pats your head before leaving.

You sigh and gently lay on the couch, taehyungs eyes were still in your mind, his eyes were deep,it held emotions.

While thinking about him , your eyelids get heavy and you let the sleep consume you.

***

Hey lovelies 💕

It's a filler but what do you guys think about the chapter ??

***

Do vote and comment<3

***

And don't forget that I love you <3

***

Good night (:
🌃💜