.8.

(A/N): Hey 💕

Before the debut

(Y/N) pov :

I was sitting at the bus stop waiting for my ride to arrive. I still had no response from taehyung about my invitation, i hope they agree.

Soon my bus arrived and I took a seat near the window in the last row . I love seats near Windows , watching the people go to work , children playing , birds flying make me calm.

I pressed the stop button near my seat to get off from the bus. I like the way they have provided the stop button.

I walked towards the gate and was greeted by the 'mornings most handsome person' taehyung .

"O-oh hey Y-yn."

"H-Hi taehyung."

"Um , i asked the others , t-they said y-yes."

Wow . I happily smiled at him."Oh seriously , i thought you guys would say no , thank you so muchhhh."

"Y-yeah actually when jungkook said that your birthday is in this month  they were already ready ."

So sweet.

We started walking in the hallways , he was stealing glances between the way.

Why is he so fine?!

I have never felt such feeling towards any boy...The... Butterflies in my stomach...

I love ...I love this feeling....

"U-um you know , you guys and my friend shweta is only coming to my birthday , no other friend i have made till no-ow ."

Don't stutter Y/N !

"I see , you ar-re new in this school that's why."

"Um , so bye... We'll meet in the l-lunch t-time."

He smiled at me "Sure , if um y-you ha-ve any problem , d-dont be shy t-to ask , i-ill help y-you ."

Oh my he is so shy , look at his pink tinted cheeks , i wanna squish it so baddd!!!

"Yeah , su-re."

We separated our ways to our classes , on the way to my class i spotted jimin flirting with some girl .

Oh boy , when he will stop this??

He usually asks me about shweta and now ......

"Jimin...."

When I called him , he stopped his so called work and looked at me , the girl stomped her foot and rushed out from the hallway with her deep blushed cheeks.

"Oh hey Y/N ,w-what are you doing here ?? Don't you have your class ?!"

"Come on, jimin stop this flirting and yeah don't you too have class ??"

"O-oh y-yeah , Oh god okay ! You got me ! I was waiting for your bestie , i got bored that's why I got me busy in something...."

"Damn , how can you hit on my bestie and other girls too ?!"

"Well... Your bestie don't even give me a glance..."

He pouted and loosed his arms on his side.

Cute.

"Okay okay , now we have to got go , teacher might beat our asses~"

We both laughed and walked towards our class.