.12.

Jin's pov:

Waiting for the boys , jin read the article which is trending these days..

BTS returns with a new song

'DOPE'

Powerful, energy, fun !

Will BTS make the youth go crazy with this amazing comeback?!

Comments:

@kookswife : I love them ! They look so cool in those outfit !!

@gukkjin : Borahae!!

A small smile crept on his lips , jin locked his phone and pick up the glass of water which is placed on the table.

The boys were busy as hell these days , a new song means promotions, interviews, photoshoots....

He never thought that they will come so far. Keeping up as the big brother was hard to him , But he decided to help his brothers...

Jin was pulled from his thoughts by the voice of door opening, he glanced up only to be greeted by a sleepy taehyung.

"Oh! My brother Tae~" a small groan left from taehyungs mouth as he settled beside jin.

"Hyung...Don't make noise" jin laughed at taehyungs reaction,"why why ,i need to wake you up" taehyung deeply chuckled at his brothers words.

"Sure, because you can't sleep that's why you disturb others" jin placed his arm over taehyungs shoulder and gave a little squeeze to grab his attention. Taehyung looked at him and nodded him to continue.

Jin cleared his throat , nervous "um..When we went to..u-uh daegu," he felt taehyung tense under his arm but he didn't say anything , jin took this to continue"you d-dint talked to h-her..w-why?" He knew that taehyung hated this topic, but discussion on this topic was necessary.

Taehyung looked away,trying to remove jins arm he cleared his throat. 
Jin held him tightly , escaping from this topic was going to make taehyung more stressed , more sad.

"Hyung..Don't.."

"No tae ..We need to talk..you need to talk..Don't live like this..Bottled up with those feelings..We both know this situation..I h-have suffered from this p-phase.."jin couldn't help but feel the lump in his throat.

"I ..I.." jins gaze softened at his brothers try. With a soft smile"come on say it , you need to let out those feelings.." taehyung stood up and slowly walked towards the window.

"I..I just w-want to forget h-her..." Jins face falls on his words."why?" He can't help but ask."because...beca-use i..I don't like or l-love h-her.." jin knew he is lying, he loved her,loves her,he will always love her, everyone knew that."NO! no..you are lying...taehyu-" taehyung raised his palm to stop jin"hyung.. please.. i told you , i-i..don-t like h-her..." not wanting to push him anymore jin sighed defeatedly and nodded to himself

"okay..Okay..do whatever you guys want..but..but remember one thing..If you don't react now..y-you will end like me..losing the person you love..the biggest mistake of your life.."

Taehyung turned around at his cracked voice, "you guys watched me..how I pushed my days crying ..I saw you...Crying silently in an corner.." jin stopped in the middle because he knew if he continued the tears which are waiting to fall will make their way.

"Hyung..You need to rest..go..go to your room.." taehyung placed his hands on jins shoulder and gave a little squeeze. Taehyung turned towards the door and slowly started making his way out.

Jin looked up and closed his eyes letting a tear roll on his cheeks."but remember...Don't take decisions that you will regret .."  taehyung stopped in his tracks and looked at his shoulder, he sighed and gave a little nod.

Jin plopped on the couch underneath him,and rested his head back . Giving the best advice was all he can do for taehyung, jin knows they both love each, with all their heart, that's what he did once..Giving his heart to someone but here he is missing his love every second , every day.

When jin noticed taehyung crying alone in a corner, he can't help but remember the way he cried , the company told him that if he wants to continue his relationship, he needs to face the rumors , the hate , and jin didn't wanted that , he wanted a happy life.

But this time he will give the happy life to taehyung, the way he faced the problems he don't want his brother to be suffer like that too. He will try his best to make them be together, to love each other....

***

Hey lovelies💕

I'll keep my updates as regular i can :)

What do you think about the chapter??

Will jin able to make taehyung and Y/N together??

But wait..Where is jungkook ??😏

Enjoy!
🌃💕