.3.

Why I can't i brake the stare?? He is looking so nice , so ethereal , in a word "Mature". He is looking mature.

I felt a jolt , i took my eyes off him, "Y/N !! I missed my baby ~ Happy birthday my baby~". Jimin. The person who hugged me is my fluffy and generous friend Park Jimin. "Jimin I c-cant br-eath.." He broke the hug and placed a kiss on forehead and said " I missed my baby so much!!" . I smiled at him turned towards the others . I gave all of them a hug except Taehyung.

Taehyung said nothing , he gave me a smile which I didn't returned. I wanted to but I can't , i remember shweta saying that he left without saying a word he just.. left.

"Jin oppa , how are you ?? You didn't even called me ". Jin oppa is the most kind i have seen in my life . He is good in cooking , i have learnt few dishes by him only.

He laughed and said" Sorry I just- We wanted to give surprise to you !" I love the way he laughs , it sound like a wind shield . He is also good in dad jokes .

"Okay , Come on come down i need to cut the cake ". I told them . I glanced at taehyung and he was looking at the floor . Maybe he don't want to see me .
Maybe I was just his toy-

"Y/N How long will it take to end this function i need to sleep , these didn't even let me sleep in the car". Oh Yoongi oppa . The most helpful person . He is sometimes rude but inside he cares about the other person. He is like a coconut - Hard from outside, Soft from inside.

"Oppa , you just came here , let me cut the cake ~" . I like to whine in front of him , he listens to me very fast. Well he can't resist me .

"Okay okay ,  we should go down otherwise aunty will beat our asses ". Namjoon oppa . The most understanding person. He is also the leader of the band well that suits him , he can handle any situation . And yes his dimples is the weakpoint of the fangirls.

"Y/N You know what have I brought you as a gift ??". Hoseok oppa. The ball of sunshine. He can bright someone's mood in seconds. He also brightens the mood of yoongi oppa , i don't know how.

"Hyung don't spill the tea , why can't you keep quite?~" Jimin oppa  whined . Hoseok oppa seriously can't keep anything secret , on one of my birthday back in high school he just spoiled the surprise to me and I asked why did he spoiled he said "I just , i don't wanted to see you struggle" .

"Y/N ! We need to cut the cake ! ". My mom called us . "Okay coming ! Come on we need to go !".

"Cake cake cake ~ i am going to eat cake~". Jungkook squealed . He loves food . I looked at taehyung , he just kept his head low and gone down.

I remembered how he kept his head low when he first approached me .

I have put the past too ;)

Before the debut:

Y/N pov:

Today is my first day at the high school . My father transferred in korea because of his work . I don't know if I can find someone foreign here. I know how to speak korean but not too much.

I was standing at the entrance , a lady was coming towards me , i assumed she is the instructor or some teacher . "Oh you must be Y/N ? Right " . I nodded my head at her question . She speaks English very well. She smiled at me told me to follow her.

She stopped at the reception and handled me my schedule , her name was Mrs.Lee. I walked towards my class and opened the door , all eyes were on me , suddenly i felt nervous , studying in a foreign country was not that easy . "Oh you must be Y/N . Come here ." The lady which I assumed to be teacher motioned me to walk near her. "I am Mrs.Choi , Please introduce yourself " She smiled towards me .

"Hello , I am Y/N L/N  , Please take care of me ~" I bowed and Teacher told me to sit next to a girl which looked indian , i think so .

"Hi, Don't worry  I am a indian , My name is shweta!" Thank god someone here is familiar . "Hi , umm.. i need to feel comfortable towards this school , so can you show me the way in the school after the class?". She smiled and said" Sure I loved to". She is nice .

"Okay class I need you guys to submit me the assignment of this lesson , i guess you don't have any problem submitting me next week?" All of them said ok and proceed to do their own study.

I feel someone was staring at me , i looked toward that direction , The moment I met those eyes , the boy quickly looked towards the ground . I can't help but giggle at his shyness . He was quite handsome.

(A/N): Thanks for reading 💕