.23.

"Love burns like a flame in the heart,
Love splits cracks like a broken mirror,love heals the hidden pain in the soul,love cleanses mind and digs out hate and fear..Love reshapes hearts so they were an eye,love opens new horizons, looks into the future,sees the hopes and laughs at the past..."

You close the book and stare at the little beings listening you deeply.

The five year old girl smiles and elbows her big seven years old brother to look at you from the book.

"Grandma, that was amazing!" She hugs you and the boy stares at you .

"Hey boy say something!" You keep the book beside you and the boy crawls towards you .

He rests his head on your stomach and looks at the ceiling.

"Grandma, can I ask you a question??" You smile and hum in response.

He looks at you straight in the eyes,"have you ever been in love?"

You can feel the lump in your throat after this long time too, you divert your eyes somewhere else. Patting his head you smile when you recall your first love.

"Yeah, i have been in love and I'll always be in love baby.." a tear makes his way from your moist eyes.

_________________________

Y/N's pov :

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

And I fell in love with the most unexpected person, taehyung.

I never thought love as a way to spend money of someone else, just attraction, never. In my words love was beyond anything, the magical feeling when you can feel someone's pain even if you are miles away. The feeling when some eyes touch you more the hands ever could.

I don't want to take decisions which I'll regret later.

And I don't want to leave him too.

"Did you love him?" Namjoon asks as he sips his coffee.

"Yes"

"How much?"

"Does it matter?"

"Why does it not?" He asks you in confusion.

"Because it wasn't enough to make him stay"

He sighs and runs his fingers through his hairs, "what should I do y/n?"

"What happened, is there something serious??" I ask I'm concern.

He stares at me for a while and shakes his head slowly, i know something's wrong. He's acting strange from past two days.

"Oppa, if theres any problem, please let me know, you know I don't like when people lie to me" i place my hand on top of his. He nods and give me a smile.

"Okay, i need to leave , we have recordings to do this evening!" I smile as he stands up, i give him a hug and with a last peck on his cheeck he leaves the room.