.22.

Namjoons pov :

I stare at bangpd in disbelief, what the fuck?!

"W-what, means w-why?" I ask in a small whisper.

He chuckles and places his glasses on the table,"you know I was thinking many ways to separate the both of them but I couldn't find any , few minutes ago a genius one gave me this idea, thanks him later!"

I don't know what to say, i didn't touched any other girl except rosé and he is telling me to send rose to fucking have sex with my brother?!

What should I do?

I can't go against him, he is my boss...But how can I let rose have sex with taehyung?

No.. no.. this can't be real.

"Um are you serious pd nim?" He stands from his chair and walk towards me, placing his hand on my shoulder i tense a bit.

"Very serious, i can't just let my company or my band go in loss.. i needed to do something and I am doing that.." he squints his eyes on me "do you have any problem??" I instantly shake my head.

"No.. do as you want.. at last it's beneficial for all of us..." He happily grins and pats on back.

"Thanks, i need you to help me , talk with rose about this" he raises one brow and a smirk plays on his lips,"she sure will not mind, right?" He looks at me.

"Y-yeah.. she'll agree, I'll um talk to her.."

"Thanks joon, i want her answer by tomorrow evening"

I give him a nod and with a bow i leave the office, i let out breath which I don't know I was holding for so long.

I was suffocating inside, it felt like something was wrapped around my neck .

Running fingers through my hair i sigh.

I don't know what to do. I can't see rose in someone others arms. She needs to be with me, only me.

I can't just tell pd that rose will not go in taehyungs room. He'll not spend even a second to throw me out of the company.

"Ugh!" I clutch my hair out of anger which is boiling inside me.

My mind drifts to Y/N when she will know that taehyung is having sex with other girl, i can't see her cry. I'll never want my Y/N to be broken. She had suffered in the past and I don't want that to be happen again.

I can't do this to her, she'll never trust me.

What do I do?!

Should I tell this to someone?

Whom- right jin hyung!

"You can do it namjoon" i whisper to myself.

_________________________

"I can't do it namjoon, I'm sorry.." my fist land on the desk hard, jin hyung widen his eyes at my rage.