.7.

(A/N): Hey lovelies 💕

Present

(Y/N) pov:

The birthday celebration was over and current we were sitting in my room. Taehyung didn't talked to me since he has arrived.I know he is shy but still....

"Y/N , what are you thinking??" Yoongi oppa asked me , what should I say , that I am thinking of  your friend who ditched me?

"Ah, nothing oppa, just i missed you guys , it's been long time you met me."
He softly smiled at me and walked towards the door and motioned me to follow him.

"What happened oppa-"

"Y/N , you were thinking of taehyung , right??, " He caught me. I looked down at his statement."I know you miss him but he is also suffering-"

"Sorry for interrupting but oppa , he doesn't miss me , he did it on purpose i was just a chick for him ,and he knew that I am a girl who can believe to anything and anyone," He sighed . "I still remember that day , he just left me . No message, no letter , nothing . I was broken oppa , b-rok-en ." I felt the lump in my throat. Oppa placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N , why don't you guys talk , talking is the best way to solve any problem, and I know there must be a reason why he just left without saying anything ."

"Oppa, frankly I don't want to talk to him , because I ..I can't behave like my old self where we use to hang out , talk with each other till midnight, i..i can't ."

"It's okay , i understand you guys need time to mix with each other's presence , we'll give you time but just don't take too much time." I smiled at him and said okay .

We walked back in my room . Shweta was giving continues death glares to taehyung . I know why is she behaving like this and it's common. I respect her , she has always been by my side , when taehyung left daegu , she was with me all day , watching me cry for him.

"Okay ! Cupcake , we should go now . It's pretty late , we have work tomorrow, I'll come to meet my babe ."

"Why ?? Please stay for one night , my house is big , i know it's not like your dorm ,but you guys can fit in this house." I whined .

"Y/N we can come tomorrow , we are staying in daegu for ..i think so 5 days , we'll come to meet you okay ?"

"Ok namjoon oppa , but come, you guys always ditch me!"

"Sure Ma'am!"

I watched taehyung slowly walking towards the doorway , if he don't wants to talk then... Okay .

I bid them goodbye , and started getting ready for bed .

"Y/N , i guess I should too head to my house , I'll come tomorrow morning ."  Shweta said . " Okay , and yeah thanks for today's help baby , i love you so much ."

"I love you too babes , and yeah don't think too much about that jerk , sleep tight ." She smiled at me and left the house .

---

Sunlight pierced through my window and landed on my sleepy eyes. I checked the clock , 8:30 it read . It's pretty early .

I walked downstairs and was greeted by my mom and dad .

"Good morning Mom and dad ~"

"Good morning bala(baby)~"

"Mom , shweta came ??" She nodded her head and said "Yeah she came and informed you to meet at the cafe , something...M-Magic Shop yeah magic shop ."

"Oh okay,I'll get ready then, bye ~"

I got ready and wore my white hoodie and black tore jeans. I don't have much fashion sense . Shweta gets me clothes . She has a true fashion sense .

I told my mom and dad bye and headed towards the cafe , i think so we'll do our breakfast there .

The weather was nice , clouds were not there . I don't like rain , the sticky ness , puddles ..ew.

I walked in the cafe , the bell placed on the doors ringing , i spotted shweta sitting near the window .

"Hey!"

"Hii Y/N , Good morning ~"

"So , why did you decided to have breakfast here , usually we do at my house or yours??"

"Oh , i thought the weather was clear so i should hang out with my baby outside !" She smiled and said.

"So , you ordered something or we have to ??" She shooked her head " Nah, i ordered pancakes and two coffees~" I love pancakes , it's just when you pour the maple syrup over them , the gaze ,the taste-its just fucking awesome .

"Oh I love pancakes !!"

Soon the waitress brought our orders . We finished our breakfast and headed towards our house .

"Shweta um , i was t-th-inking about having a chat w-with tae." The moment my words slipped from my mouth , i saw the anger in her eyes.

"Y/N , For fucks sake listen to me ! Don't forget i was there for you through the times you cried , and I don't want that to happen again but..But if you want to then ....I am not forcing you ..," I smiled at her nodded my head to continue " I am your friend and I want your life to be beautiful but if you want to talk with him ...You can."

"Shweta , i can understand your concern but....But we need to sort ...Um some things ...I want to know why he..He left," she sighed at my sentence "I was thinking to let know jungkook first then I can talk to him ....They are still here for 4 days so , I'll ask him first ."

"Okay I can't interrupt your life , but just stay away from him , i know his tricks-"

"Shweta i know , I'll not ....Fall for him this time." But I am still in love with you taehyung.

(A/N): Enjoy lovelies 💕

I have 5 days holidays from my school and classes too , I'll update in those as many chapters i can 😊