.14.

Present

Shweta's pov :

The sun was at the edge of setting , sky turned purplish orange , shweta placed her glasses on the surface of the grass , she was sitting in a park nearby her neighborhood. Shweta liked spending her time- refreshing her mind from the chaos in her life.

Like Y/N , her love life too was fucked up , she never expressed but the pain she felt everyday was seen by her crying in the midnight by the sudden loneliness.

Back in high school , her mindset about relationship was way too different, she did liked- love someone, but the person will accept her or not that was the problem. She too has insecurities but she does not show them.

Vibration in her pocket makes her look down , she gets her phone and look at the caller id- Jimin.

Heartbeats fast, pupils wide , shwetas hand starts to shake. She don't know what to do , jimin called her after so many, so many days. Even he came to Y/N's bday , he didn't even talked to her , then why suddenly??

Should I pick the call ?......

Debating with her thoughts she presses the green button, taking a deep breath shweta press the phone near her ear, a shaky breath is heard from the other side.

Clutching her hem of the shirt she decides to make the first move , "H-hello.." a frown forms on her face when she doesn't get a response, "jimin.." again a shaky breath is heard , "um..Hi" shweta exhales a relieved sigh. "Speak the shit ! You called me you tiny heighted!!" Jimin chuckles "sorry..I was shocked that you did picked my call"
A small smile is formed on her face but she retreats it faster.

"Okay , okay now cut that shit , come on the point" jimin sighs and clears his throat,"yoongi hyung came last night in my room.."

"So, you guys live together, he can come whenever he wants to"

"No-o , actually he came to talk about something and I..i" as jimin tries to complete the call gets disconnected, she curses and looks at the screen, due to her low battery the phone died, "fuck" she slams her fist on the ground and regrets it the moment it hurts "fuck my life".

Jimin called me after days no months and this fucking phone needs to die at this very moment?!

She picks her glasses and makes her way outside the park , she spots a taxi on the other side of the road and runs at that direction.

______________________________

"What the actual fuck ?!" Y/N  exclaims as she sits beside her best friend. "Yeah...He called me.." shweta rubs her forehead and takes a slice of cake Y/N's plate,"hey!! It's fucking mine ! Go ask jimin to buy, he has loads of money"

"Taehyung too has loads of money"
Y/N shuts her mouth as soon as she hears his name, she glares at shweta and she shrugs "well I can't help you too took my crush's name".

"Anyways, what did he said ??"

"Nothing this shitty thing died" the discomfort on her face is clear.

"Oh..So are you going to call him later or leaving him like you did in high school..haha-" shweta glares at her side and she immediately holds her laughter back. "I didn't leave him...He only said that he doesn't wants a relationship..."

Y/N puts her hand on her shwetas shoulder and gives a squeeze,"don't be upset....You made me happy in my sad days now you only are making a sad face , " she shifts and crosses her legs so that she is facing her bestie."my baby looks good with a happy face, so now smile!" Shweta chuckles and instantly wraps her arms around Y/N.

With a sniffle she dugs her face in the crook of Y/N's neck , Y/N smiles but can't help but a feel a familiar lump in her throat which she is avoiding these days, soften eyes she pats shwetas head"shh..Don't cry..I k-know how you feel..But d-dont cry.."

"Why ? Why me..He did told me he loves me....Then why?"

"It's okay , but call him later , he might think that you cutted him off or you didn't wanted to talk ," she pats on her back and make shweta sit in a comfortable position, "what did he said but??"

"Something like yoongi oppa came in his room"

Y/N's eyes gets wide and shweta grabs her hands "what happened, did you guys talked?" Y/N avoids her eyes and looks down "nothin-g , just a bit you know why did he said like that , means they live in the same house , t-they can visit each other..."she finishes with a nervous laugh , shweta can sense the discomfort but decides to let go.

"Okay...bu-" a vibration interrupts her sentence , she looks at her phone and holds it up , a frown is formed on her face as she sees the caller ID- Yoongi.

She turns the phone towards Y/N and a single word leaves from her mouth,"fuck"

***

Please i beg the editors to show that beauty (T_T)

***

Lovelies we crossed 100 reads !! I am so happy<3

Sorry the cliff hanger * laughs*

What do you guys think about the chapter ??

I know it's a shit (*_*)

Do vote and comment!!

I love you lovelies<33

Good night
🌃💕