.29.

Y/N's pov

I watch as the clock ticks continuously, i am sitting in the company's cafe for about past two hours.

My mind is still clouded from yesterday's event. I lost my virginity.

Goosebumps rise on my skin at the thought of taehyungs hands roaming on my skin, his kisses all over my skin still lingering. We were one, just by body but the mind and hearts were still not complete.

I love him, with all my heart but the situation is not letting us.

I am leaving for india, i decided that. I need to leave i don't want to distract taehyung. He needs to focus on his work not me.

But am i happy with this decision?

No , definitely no. But I need to do this for his happiness, for our happiness.

It's like drowning but you just won't fucking die.

I hate this, i hate i can't be with him in his arms, i hate i can't see his face when I wake up, i hate i can't cook his favourite food when he comes from the company in the evening, i hate everyone.

I'll change my number if pd wants, but I'll just exit from his life. We both need this; break.

I want break from all of this mess, from my feelings, i want break from all the decisions people make without knowing my opinion.

Maybe we're just like the sun and the moon - deeply in love with each other but too different to exist side by side.

Somewhere down the line i promise we'll meet again, a different place, a different time ,a different life. That's the only thing that's keeping me sane, the promise that's still not over, a promise that I made with myself.

The timing was just off, our lives couldn't collide right now but, i hope to god I am right.

I hope that years down the road i will see you in a small cafe in a big city and our eyes will meet again just like our first day met.

When I woke up yesterday in the evening, taehyung was still asleep. His face looked like he finally got some rest. As if he was completed. His breath was at a normal pace, face shining in the light of sun piercing from the window. I kissed him on his forehead and left the room.

I was afraid if he saw me leaving we both couldn't be able to control ourselves.

I have feelings for him, and no matter how many times I'll tell myself that I'm better off without you, a part of me still won't let go.

As I stare in the space for good two hours my phone catches my attention as it goes off. I pick it up and sigh when I see from who the message is.

Bang pd :
I have booked your tickets for india ,if you want to meet your parents or take someone with you, inform me. I'll book of them too. And meet me before you leave for daegu. I'm sure you want to meet your parents. And don't worry the bill is on me :)

I smile as I read the text, i definitely know the situation. He doesn't wants his group to be distracted in any way. He always wanted their best even if it's not right way to express it. He is like that, he doesn't let emotions took over him.