.27. (Part 2)

Before the debut

Y/N's pov

Today's the day taehyung will be returning daegu.

I am so happy that I already know, or I already assumed he must be selected. How someone can resist his beautiful voice?!

Finishing my last bite of kimbap I stand from the chair and place the plate in the sink.

I wash my hands neatly and the sound of door clicking close grabbed my attention.

I turned around only to see my mom carrying shweta's ear, I gasped and ran towards them, "oh my god! What happened mom?!" Shweta groaned and my mom just looked at me with blank face.

I gulped.

"What happened? Ask your so called best friend! She just said that I started to look older!" Shweta chuckled and I instantly shot a glare at her.

"What? She looks older! Don't you see that marks on the brim of her eye-AAHH!" My mom pinched her ear more making me separate both of them. Shweta rubbed her ear and stayed behind me.

"Look! Look how is saying your mom older! Am I started to become older y/n?..." She asked in a desparate voice. Shweta whispered a yes making me pinch her thighs. I looked at my mom, she looks so innocent. Yeah, she got some bit marks but she is still pretty to me.

I softened my expression, "nah! You are still look like you are in your twentys ! Don't listen to this girl! She always jokes you know right?" Her shoulders relaxed a bit and she took me in her arms. She separated from me and with a last glare at Shweta she walked away in her bedroom.

I turned around and slapped my best friend on her arm , she yelled and rubbed her arm. "Why do you always piss my mom? You know she doesn't like whenever someone talks about her beauty.." Shweta sat beside me on the couch ,"yeah I know that it's just I was kidding with her!" I shake my head. They'll never change.

"So, today's tae coming right?" A smile formed on lips at the mention of his name, I shyly nodded my head and looked at her,"yeah.. you know I am so happy! He practiced so much for his audition and I know that he is selected.."

"God! I hate love! Why are you guys so cliche?" She deadpanned.

"Hey! Don't you ever judge our love for each other!" She laughed and rested her head on lap.

"Yeah sorry! Anygays , when he is going to come?"

"After one hour." I replied right away.

"Oh so bitch why are you sitting so casual don't you wanna meet him?! Go fucking get dressed!" I knitted my brows at her, "why? I am comfortable in this sweatshirt!" I whined.

She stood and took my hand, "get the fuck up now! Please I do have some fashion sense and I don't want it to be wasted atleast!" She dragged me towards my room as I whined behind her.

_______________

"Yeah ! Now you look better!" Shweta fixed the hem of my skirt and backed up to look at me.