.28.

Present

Jungkook's pov

I want nothing but the best for her, I really do. It's just that sometimes I wish that the best for her was me.

I know that y/n loves hyung but i want her to be mine.

Hyung can't give what I can give her, she always laughs with me, cries with me. I have always been there to support her unlike hyung.

The person who promised me that y/n will be mine I knock his cabin door, he mumbles an come in and I enter.

I bow towards him and he simply ends with a nod.

"I didn't expected you but it's okay sit.." I nod and settle myself across him.

"Pd-nim, I want to talk.." he hums as he stands and gets himself a water bottle.

"Yeah carry on , I too want to say something." After drinking water he fixes his glasses and sits.

"Did you talked to her?" He nods his head and a sigh of relief passes through my lips.

"What did she say? Did she agreed?"

"Calm down first of all.. yeah she agreed. You know my resignation letter act has always been successfull!" I fakely smile at him , eagerly wanted to ask my next question.

"So.. you know.. you promised me to let y/n be with me? What happened about that?" He scoffs .

"Do you really thinked that I am going to make you guys all lovely dovey?" My hands started sweating, I gulped nervously.

"What do you mean..?"

"I mean.. my work is over you can leave now." I stood up, not controlling my anger that built inside me after hearing his shit.

"What the fuck? Are you for real?!" I yelled.

"Voice down! Don't yell in front of me! Know your fucking place!" He shouted back.

I closed my eyes and tried to control myself, I recalled y/n's words,

"Don't let your anger capture your mind, it can destroy everything.. "

Breath jungkook,
Ten..nine..

"Jungkook leave, I have work too. I am not interested in this shit." Opening my eyes, I stare at him.

"Pd-nim, please don't do this to me... I helped you. I suggested you every step to separate them. And you promised me.. p-please don't..."

A tear rolled down my eyes and I gripped his desk for support, I felt as If all the strength from my body vanished.

I felt him coming near me, he placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze,"jungkook don't stress yourself for such a bit-" before he said any word further I grabbed him by the collar,I don't fucking care if he is my boss or any loved one, any bad word about y/n I'll not hesitate even to kill that person.