.27. (Part 1)

Y/N's pov

Rummaging through my closet i select a black hoodie and jeans.

I love to be simple.

Getting dressed i check myself in the mirror, namjoon told that pd wants to talk with me, i don't know what's the matter.

I think he didn't met me since I came here, that's why!

Wearing a huge smile on my face i leave the dorm, everyone were in their office, they were too busy these days. Namjoon spoiled the songs name to me, Boy with luv and I already knew that he is going to do that, i love that they are collaborating with Halsey.

She is the best.

Reaching the parking lot i spot Mr.choi, waiting for me with a soft smile.

I walk towards the car and bow slightly, "Good morning y/n !" He eventually bowed back.

"Good morning sir..!"

"Ah! Don't call me sir! Call me appa!" He waved his hands if front of me, i laughed and opened the door of the backseat.

After settling mr.choi drives the car off the lot.

Sliding the window down, the cold hair hits my face, making my hair flutter.

The freshness in the air filled in my nose, i smile as I see the sun shining in the sky.

The car suddenly stops at the signal, i sigh and continue my staring outside.

As I see the children running , giggling, living their best life a couple catches my eye.

I suddenly feel a déjà vu as I watch the girl poke the boys cheek, same. I used to squish or poke taehyungs cheeks whenever I got chance.

Taehyung will always be my first love, not like the first guy I liked, or the one who took my breath away, but my first kiss and my first strong feeling.

I knew from the first moment I saw him that my heart belongs to him, he got the best of me , I will never regret loving him.

Even if we can't be together I'll love him in this life and in another one.

_________________________

I walk towards bangpds office, my nervousness was growing as fuck .

I don't know why I am nervous but I feel like something's wrong i can't put finger on it.

I gently tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, checking myself I knock on the door.

A small 'come in' is heard.

Turning the knob down i enter the cabin with a nervous smile, i see bangpd sitting casually on his chair with a pen swirling between his fingers.

He had a small smirk on his face when he got up and hugged my side.

"I am happy that you came here!" He said as he settled in his own chair.