.11.

(A/N): Sorry for the late update😣

Y/N pov :

Did taehyung really send you macaroons ??

You were thinking this for past three days , if he send that then why didn't he meet me ??

Shweta asked me what was wrong with me , i was zoning out frequently since the arrival of that box.

I don't want to ignore her or anybody but I can't help but to think why ? Why he sent that box and refused to have a talk with me ?

Stop thinking about him Y/N.

The boys leaved daegu yesterday , everybody called me except taehyung...

Jungkook didn't show up since that day , did you act harsh towards him?..
You were not going to behave like this but situation..The situation leaded you to behave like that. You needed space at that time ,you needed time to swallow that taehyung rejected you and yet he was sending your favourites.

You put your hot coffee on the table and look outside the window, shweta didn't came to have breakfast with you , she knew that I needed space , that's why she was having a pool party at one of our friend Rosé. She is an idol too ,we met her in the high school , most of the students chose the music path but you and shweta didn't.

Singing with such a bad voice ? No. You always had a curiosity about computer's. Your mom and dad told you to choose the doctory but you refused.

A vibration interrupts your thoughts, you look down at your phone on the table . Your pupils widen at the message that is shining on your phone.It was from the company, i applied for the interview two days ago. I didn't hoped they will reply this fast.

Tech wars :

We would like you to inform that your interview has been fixed, On Wednesday you are supposed to give the interview. We'll require your resume, one passport size photo, and your personal information.

Hope you understand us , be here at 9 am sharp. Thanks Ms.Y/N.

Thankful,
Tech wars.

You instantly raise your fist in the air and do a small happy dance. The people around you look at you but you don't care,you always wanted to make your parents proud, see them happy because of you. That's it that was all you wanted in your life.

With small giggles you quickly go to your call log and call the one person who just wishes you to be happy.

"Hey babes what's up?" Shweta is the first person you want to share this happy moment. A wide smile , you clear your throat ,"Shweta !! I have a good news" still you don't care about the glares you are getting from the people. "Woah, come on tell me tell me~" she asks with an excited tone. "I told you about the interview i applied ," she hums in response"well they accepted the request, they told me to come on Wednesday"
"Yayyyyy !! My babe do makes me happy everyday !" A large smile crept on your lips , you walk towards the waitress at the counter, you quickly pull out the money from your purse and keep on the surface with a smile and a bow you leave the cafe continuing your call with your bestie.

The call ended in my bedroom, our calls last 3 hours, well we are besties , we have so much to catch up.

Rolling on the bed , you pull the sheets more on yourself, you did wanted to do something for your family but you recall your mother's words,

"Y/N , do anything you wish in your life but you just can't stay single all your life , we both want the grandchildrens , please do think about it," your expression falls on her statement,"see baby , we are not forcing you , but just think about it"

You give her the best smile you can put on your face and bid a good bye.

Your love life was fucked up. It not like you never loved someone, the someone leaved you and here you are , can't give your heart to anyone but taehyung. You don't know why are you still in him , he rejected you , left you without your concern, stole your first kiss.

Yes , you wanted to love anyone else, as a mature person you still were a virgin, sexual frustration was a regular thing for you cause you were facing it every day.

Shweta did tried to set you with a blind date , but it never worked , the less interest of yours in the boys , the tired look you used to gave them was all needed them to understand that I had no interest.

Later the date , shweta used to storm at you , but she knew why was i being like this. She didn't forced me after 3 blind dates.

You look towards your window and can't help but admire the bonsai namjoon gave you on your birthday, the small leaves of the plants gives nothing but vibe of peace and you loved that , living alone in peace that's it .

Should you go on a blind date ?? Like start a new beginning, forgetting everything, forgetting him.

***

Who is excited to watch this precious person?

Hello lovelies 💕

I missed you guys so so much..

Sorry for the late update but I was not healthy these past days..But I tried my best to give you my best:)

This is filler chapter but what do you guys think about this chapter??

Enjoy!
🌃
Good night 💕