.16.

Y/N's pov :

You watch as the girl strolls her luggage while keeping her arms linked with her boyfriend.

Leaving for Seoul was a difficult decision for you , and yet you accepted for the sake of your friend. Talking with jimin and yoongi oppa was necessary.

Oppa never behaved like this , even in high school he seemed a person who cares about himself and doesn't give a fuck what people say , but inside he was fucking soft person.

Talking about your life , well there must be no way to solve the problem between yours and taehyungs life.

You talked to shweta before leaving for the airport,

'Don't fucking talk to that jerk , make decisions which you don't regret later'

She said. Ignoring him was way too difficult.

Flight for Seoul was in next ten minutes, you stood from your seat and made your way towards the entrance of your ride.

You were dressed simply, a simple yellow shirt tucked in a torn jeans and finish it with your new white sneakers.

Looking out of the glass , you bow towards the hostesses which are standing at the entrance. You give them a small smile which they eventually return.

You reserved your seat in the simple class , regularly going for india or some long trip you preferred business class.

While scanning the seats, you catch that your seat is in the middle,

Um..i wanted the window..

You glance at the girl which is arranging her bag in the side of the seat, you tap on her shoulder and she looks up and you are fascinated to see her deep blue eyes.

She is pretty.

Her eyes wide for a moment but she regains them faster, "um..
Would you like to change our seats, i actually like window seats" you laugh at the end. She smiles at you and without hesitation she stands,"sure,no problem!"

She steps aside for you to let in, you settle yourself and put your bag in the upper section which is provided for luggage.
You sit with a sigh and glance at the beauty beside you, she is scrolling through her phone.

She is wearing a light blue jeans which is torn at her knees and a black loose top.

______________________

For those who might be confused that in which year y'all are living then it's 2018, from my perspective dope released late , idk why I did that but I wanted to

If you guys have any problem/confusion regarding the storyline ,be free to ask me <3

_____________________

Taking your eyes off her you glance outside the window, there are still five minutes for the plane to take off.

You can feel a gaze at the back your head but decided to shrug it off.