.25.

Before the debut

Taehyung's pov :

I never thought I'd get this attracted to anyone, to her.

I just want to be selected as soon as possible and get her from here.

Packing my bags for the three days short trip, a knock is heard on my door.

I open my bedroom door and is greeted by my mom, she smiles at me and pat my head.

"Hey, baby.."

"Hey mom, what happened?"

She shakes her head, and motions me to sit on the bed, i frown and sit on the bed.

"Tae.. baby i bought you something.." she softly says.

"Oh really ?!" I ask; excited.

She gently open the box which she brought, "i was thinking to give you, but I don't know if you'll like this or not..." I smile at her , she is so innocent.

When she fully opens the box, a black leather jacket comes in my view, i gasp and take it in my hand.

I look at her with wide eyes, "mom.. why?"

"Why means? My baby's going to the audition, he needs to look classy!" She laughs at me , my eyes are teared up.

My mom does so much for me, she loves me so much. 

"It's okay mom, you didn't need to buy expensive things like this-"

"Hey! I also gave some money for that! If you are not going to wear , imma breakup with you right now!" I turn around and see y/n leaning on the door way. She smiles at me.

I get up from my bed , huge smile on my face, i hug her with all love that is present in my heart for her; infinite.

What did I do to get such loving mom and more loving girl?

I hear my mom laughing at us, but I doesn't budge, i just want to hold her like this forever.

Y/N softly giggles and I gently kiss her shoulder.

Her giggles are like music to my ears, I'll hear that everyday.

We separate from each other and I already miss her warmth, she hugs my mom and gently takes the jacket in her hand.

"How's it?" My mom asks her.

Y/N looks at me with a soft smile, "it's very nice,just like tae.." i can feel the warmth slowly capturing my cheecks.

I look down and can't help but a giggle passes my lips.

Y/N slowly walks towards me, "tae.. try this" i look at her and shyly shake my head.

"No! Try this! Taehyung let me too see how's my son looking in that!" My mom stand beside her.

"Yeah, i too want to see!" Why the fuck i can't resist her. She's so cute!

I nod at her and she happily squeals, i open my arms and she she gently slides the jacket.

"Woah! You look so handsome tae... Y/N you truly did something good deeds in your past that's why you have this good looking guy!"

Y/N shyly looks down,"mom.. don't!" I whine.

"Please, i am stating the obvious!" She laughs.

"You are looking nice.." y/n softly says.

I raise a eyebrow at her,"only nice?" She gasps and playfully slaps me on my arm.

"Tae!" I laugh at her and slide off the jacket , y/n folds it and keeps it in the box.

My mom smiles at me and with a pat on my head she leaves the room.

I lock the door and turn to the love of my life.

She closes the chain of my bag and keep it near the cupboard.

She slowly walks towards the window and looks outside. Her side profile making my mind go double crazy, she's so beautiful.

I still remember her sad face when I told her that I need to leave for Seoul , but she instantly hide that with a smile.

She hides her all problems behind a smile. Behind her smile is world of pain and hurt. You think you know her but you really have no idea.

But I want to make her the most happiest person on the earth, i want to give her all my love till my last breath, my love is only for her or if I do something that hurts her I'll never be able to forgive myself.

I walk towards her and slide my arms on her waist, she stiffens a bit but relaxes as I rock her gently from side to side.

"Tae..." I hum in response.

"My mum called you for dinner.. she told me that he's going to the audition , that's why she wants to wish you a all the best.." i smile and breath her smell more.

"Sure.. why not?" She giggles and lays her head on my shoulder.

Watching the sun set slowly we spent our time in each other's arms.

I hope you stay around for a long, long time.

***

Hey lovelies 💕

What do you guys think about the chapter??

It's a filler but I'll try my best in the next chapter :)

***

Do vote and comment <3

***

Have a good day
🌟💜