.4.

Present:

We walked downstairs to celebrate my b'day. I smiled towards my mom and dad who were standing at the edge of the table. "Y/N , Come on cut the cake , guests are waiting and don't you want to open the gifts ??" I love gifts , i have always waited for my b'day, so i can get gifts, they make me happy , every body say that girls like gifts well i am that girl then .

"Yes , I want to ~", My mom laughed and motioned me to come towards her. I glanced at taehyung he was standing beside me with group , even if he was standing beside me he felt far from...Me.

"Y/N Did that jerk said anything to you ??". Shweta is quite dangerous if she is angry . "No shweta , don't worry , and yes don't march towards him directly , he will die by fear " . I try to lighten the mood.

I turned towards the cake and my mom passed me the knife. I mumbled a thanks and took the knife.

"Y/N ppali ( Hurry up ) !  I need to sleep !". Jin oppa hit the back of yoongi oppa and said " Yoongi ! Come on , You slept yesterday for 13 hours , i  called you for dinner but you didn't came."

Oh my . How can I handle them ? "Oppa Jhaembal ( Please) , Let me cut the cake first !". He said ok and I placed the knife on the cake and i remembered something , my first b'day celebrated with taehyung.

Before the debut :

Y/N pov :

A week had passed me being in this high school , well i made a friend, he is a boy named jungkook . He is very sweet , i like his smile , He has bunny teeth. I met him in the canteen , he is very gentle to talk . I was very suprised that on the very first day he gave me a nickname 'cupcake'.

Now, i am in the canteen waiting for jungkook . That boy , who was staring at me , on the first day , i see him everyday . I think he is very shy , he still gets caught staring at me , why he don't speak to me first , well my introvert ass too can't speak directly-
"CUPCAKE~" I turned around and saw jungkook but he was not alone there were six others too . He talked about his friends i assume they were these.

"Oh Hii jungkook ! " I high fived him , and they all sat across me , I might lie if I say they were not handsome- Wait That boy , was he too jungkooks friend??

He is handsome. We stared at each other and I don't know why I don't want to brake this eye contact. I felt two hands shaking my shoulders breaking me  from my stare, "Cupcake , I told you that I have six friends well these are my friends". I looked at each member , They were all  breath taking . They smiled at me in a very warm way . " So let me start with him , The oldest, Jin hyung " . His face , that's all i can say , He smiled at me , next thing I know I died ..No.no.. He was just too ethereal to describe.