.20.

Y/N's pov :

You glance at the person driving the car, this was a moment that you wanted for years.

I am so happy....

You look down to hide the tear which fell, turning towards the window you wipe it.

But you can't help but question that why is he talking to you? Didn't jungkook said that he doesn't wants to talk?

Who cares, i just want to be by his side all day...

A chuckle leaves your mouth and taehyung turns his head at you,"um..What ha-happened?"

You shake your head,"nothing , not serious"

Not to make you uncomfortable he nods his head.

To be honest you didn't ever saw this moment will occur, him beside you,driving you home. Talking to you. when he left we didn't talked to each other, no phone , no message nothing.

All left was his memories, both holding hands, smiling at each other, sharing problems, happiness and the special... kiss.

He still loves me ?...

No Y/N , not at all, five years passed he must be liking someone else...

Then why am I feeling like there's some way....

No there's no way, stop keeping hopes Y/N , you failed last time, not now...

Fiddling with your phone you watch outside the window, the sun at the edge of setting.

What should I make them for dinner?

Um should I ask taehyung...?

Wait-

Why the hell am i being sweet with him?!

I should be the one with some atleast a little attitude!

Y/N get yourself!

Should you listen to your mind or heart??

____________

The rest of the drive went silent, we both didn't made a first move. From me , i wanted to talk but my shitty ego was interrupting.

Taehyung parks the car in the lot and removes the key, without glancing at him you make your way inside the house.

You look backwards only to see him already staring at you. Regaining your posture you press the bell.

You feel taehyung standing beside you but you don't look. It hurts you for ignoring him but...

The door opens revealing jin oppa.

"Hey! You came pretty early otherwise I was just on my way to the kitchen"

"Sorry, i slept" he laughs and motions me inside when he sees taehyung behind me his eyes go wide. He chokes a bit and you immediately rub his back.