.13.

Before the debut

Y/N's pov :

You pick up the keys which are place on the table and open the door of your bedroom, going down the stairs your mind drifts to the certain person who occupies your half of your thoughts. Taehyung .

You both started getting along very well , midnight chats are a regular thing for you guys now. As much you think of him ,that much the feeling , butterflies in your stomach grows bigger.

Reaching the living room you glance towards the kitchen in which your mom keeps the toast and butter on the dine.

At the sound of your footsteps she looks up and a wide smile is already plastered on her face.

I love her so much.

"Good morning baby ,did you sleep well?" You nod at her question and sit on your daily reserved chair. Your head turns at the sudden presence behind you , your dad. "Oh ! Why did you looked early ?! I wanted to scare you!" He whined like a baby , you can't help but giggle at his childness.

He chuckled and sat beside you on the chair. " Y/Ns Mom come on , give us some tasty brekkie !" He said while rubbing his palm together.

"Mom , today I'm going to one of my friends for a project.." you said to your mom.

"Oh.. Sure I am also going to mrs Lee house , we arranged a small kitty!" She squealed and placed two toast in each plate. You start to munch on the toasts and can't help but feel excited to go to his house.

________________________

Nervous. That was all you feeling for past five minutes, standing in front of his house and struggling to press the doorbell you fiddle with your fingers.

Clutching the bands of your bag you take a breath and press the bell. Sound of footsteps indicate that someone is coming. As soon as the door opens a lady in her mid 30s appear, her brown eyes catch your attention,

He too same has brown eyes....

She smiles at you but the confusion in her eyes was clear, you slightly bow at her and give a soft smile," Um...h-hi , i am Y/N-"

"Ah! Y/N ! I remembered , you were supposed to come for the project right ?" You shyly nod and she steps aside for you to come,after locking the door behind you she turns at you "He is waiting for you for past ten minutes, he came downstairs like...10 times " she chuckles.

He was waiting for me?...

The butterflies reappear and you look down to hide the blush which is slowly capturing your cheeks. "I am his mom by the way," you look at her and can't help but admire her beauty."He is upstairs , and yes feel like your home , I'll give you guys some pancakes" she gently pats your head and walks off. You look around at the house , it was small but the warmth a house needs was present in it.