.15.

Present

Y/N's pov :

"Fuck"you cursed as you saw the caller ID on shwetas phone , you didn't expected yoongi oppa to make a first move , he never tried since high school , yeah you talked about this with him but...

Is he seriously going to talk with her?

What to do ?? Should I make them talk to each other or help jimin?

I am frustrated!

You looked at shweta who was going to press the green button and stopped her in her Midway, she looked at you with knitted brows.

"What happened?? At least let me talk to him otherwise this shitty thing will die again" you looked down as you remembered the conversation with jimin.

He played with the car keys in his index finger and looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"What ? Let me think..." Already my life is not that good and here i am thinking how to make shweta and jimin together.

He sighed and leaned forward only to take a strand of hair off my face and sending me shivers down to my spine.

"Baby, i am waiting but don't take too much time , its just i love her way too much and I don't want 'anybody' to steal her, even if he is someone close to me" i know who he is referring but I also know that he doesn't act like this.

"Why?? You only left her ! You only said that you love her and will never leave her then why now ?!" His eyes soften at my sudden rage.

"I h-had reasons, y-you know that"

"Then why go against that person for whom you left shweta ?" He looked down and I know that I said the truth.

"Pl-lease , just do what I told you to" with that he stood and made his way out the cafe.

I sighed and took out my phone from my pocket and dialed yoongi oppas number.

"Call him later!! Now i-i yes! I need to make pizza !Help me with that" you snatched the phone out of her and she screamed a bit.

"Bitch that's my phone! I know its shitty but-" you cutted her off by dragging her in the kitchen.

_______________________________

Namjoons pov :

Namjoon watches as the girl trails wet kisses down his chest, he grabs her right breast which perfectly fits in his veiny sweaty hands , a satisfied moan escapes from her mouth as looks upwards and meet his dark brown eyes.

It was one of the girls which they get for some daily satisfaction , getting stucked in a love life was not a thing for namjoon ,just a perfect 'meal' was good for him.

She tugs at his belt and looks down , she was beautiful. Perfect lips which were soon going to wrap around his throbbing member, blue eyes- he can tell she is new cause he tried every girl and was tired of them but today was that perfect meal for him.