END

2 months later

Y/N's pov

"Shweta just give me my liner back!" I yell at my so called best friend who stole my liner two days ago. I searched it all over my house, i even looked through my neighbors cupboard.

"I don't know where it is bitch!" She raises her arms up in the air, but I know how much of a sneaky little bitch she is.

"Fucking tell me what you did to my liner!" I grab her wrist and glare at her with all my strength. I can't risk my liner which I brought from the expensive site.

"I t-told ya y/n that I don't know.. i kept it somewhere..."

"Where's somewhere?" She nervously meets my eyes and I am not ready for her answer, if something happened to my precious liner imma kill her right now.

"Um, actually I was going to tell you but.." i eye her suspiciously.

"But what..?" She clears her throat.

"Yeah I'll tell just leave my wrist, it's hurting.." she fakes a cry which makes my free her wrist from my grasp.

She walks over the other side of dining table, "i was in the bathroom, and it accidentally fell in the um, t-toilet..." I gasp and run towards but she was pretty fast to make her on the other side where I was standing before.

"You motherfucker!" We both chase each other in the house like we are playing in the park.

"I'm sorry, y-you only tell me how was i supposed to get back the liner- ew!" Panting heavily we look at each other from. She is standing on the other end of couch.

"Y-you, i am not going to forgive you.. buy me my liner at the same price i purchased!" Her eyes gets wide and she shakes her desperately, "bro, it was expensive. I'll buy you another one promise!" I seriously have trust issues with this girl.

"No, you-" doorbell rings and we stop our important convo. I tsk and with a last glare at shweta, i make my way towards the door.

The doorbell rings one more time and I yell,"coming!" I open the door and a boy with a red cap and red outfit comes in my view.

"How can I help you?" I gently ask him. He gives me a small smile and leans forward a packet.

"Your courier ma'am." I frown and chuckle at him, "sorry but I didn't order anything.."

"It must be him.." shweta whispered in my ear and I sighed.

"Oh okay thanks, do I have to sign on something?"

"No, and most welcome.." with that he leaves. I close the door and and eye the packet, it's the same packet which we are getting for past two months.

"What are you going to do y/n?" I kept the packet in the drawer in which I kept the previous ones.

"I can't even call pd to stop this..." He is sending me money since I left Korea. I can't accept this, i feel like he is paying my all needs. No. I want to be on my own.

"As usual, keep them secured. If I got the chance to meet him ever I'll return him.."

"Are you for real? If I was in your place i would have spent all of the money, huh!" I send her glare but she doesn't even watch at my direction.

Living in India for last two months is going okay,i miss my parents but I decided to this.

I am working in an well foreign company in delhi. I didn't ever imagined I'll get this job. Shweta still have to settle financially but I don't have any problem handling her too.

As I decided I changed my number, i don't even know how the boys are doing. I never tried to contact them even if I know there numbjer properly.

I am slowly learning how to be a human.

I am slowly learning how to forgive the past. How to accept that sometimes beautiful things end, that sometimes the timing isn't right, that sometimes the messiness of life gets in the way.

I am slowly learning that endings aren't something to be upset about, but rather, i am slowly learning how to appreciate how damn lucky i was to experience something real and hopeful and light in a world that sometimes fails to be soft.

I am slowly learning how to be alone. I am slowly learning how to wake up in the middle of the bed. How to hold my own heart, how to take up my own space. I am slowly learning how to stop filling voids with other human beings,and instead, i am slowly learning how to confront the void itself. How to heal it.

But if I had the chance to be with taehyung again -even if it was just for a day- i would take it.

I would take it in a heartbeat just to see his face and be by his side.

There is a part of me that is desperate to know if my absence has done anything to him. That there is a possibility that he too, experiences long restless nights due to the thought of me.

That his heart is broken at the same places as mine. I want to know that I'm not the only one hurting from this.

He could come at my door five years from now and I would open my arms and say, 'come here, it's been too long, it felt like home with you.'

Taehyung was a beautiful time in my life, and that's all he'll ever be then that's okay.

Not all arts are destined to hang on the same walls forever.

What if I never forget him? What if , all my life, when I meet someone new, i can never fall for them cause they aren't him?

I just have this happy personality and a sad soul in one body. It feels weird sometimes.

I didn't fall in love with taehyung, i walked into love with him, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along with him.

I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway.

And I'd choose him; in a hundred lifetimes,in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality. I'd find him and I'd choose him.

-End-

We'll definitely meet y/n and taehyung in the sequel

Thank you for your love <3

I'll try my best to give nice and lovely contents

Good night
🌃💜