.19.

Y/N's pov :

You wake up from your sleep at the sound of your phone ringing.

You groan and reach for your life which is placed near your stomach as you are sleeping on your side.

Looking at the caller ID with one eye closed - shweta .

Sitting up in a lazy way, you place the phone near your ear,"hello.."

"Hey bitch"

"You are a bitch"

"Why didn't you called me?" Oh I forgot.

"Sorry, i um was sleeping i just woke"

"Okay , okay. Did you ate something??" She asks.

"I ate some snacks on my way.."

"No, go now and eat something ,didn't bighit gave you some food" she always taunts me whenever she gets a chance.

You roll your eyes.

If she would have saw me rolling eyes at her , she might have punched me.

"No, i am going home anyways,I'll call jungkook. They probably didn't have made food , they know I came"

The boys always wants to eat the food made by me when I come.

And you love to make food for them.

"Hm, okay I'll call you later"

"Yeah , bye"

"Bye"

She hungs up the call before you .

You roll your neck side to side, and place the phone beside you. It was a nice sleep, you needed it.

Looking for the mini fridge you spot it next to table. Getting a bottle from it you drink water refreshing yourself.

You have to call jungkook as he is going to pick you otherwise he'll get angry.

Straightening your shirt and jeans a bit , you take your phone in your hand and make a call to jungkook.

The person you are calling is busy, call later.

The call diverts to the voicemail and you sigh,maybe he is busy.

Should I wait in the parking ?

I'll call him there.

You grab your bag and get the half empty bottle in your hand. Getting outside you look around, everybody must be at home. They leave the office early these days.

After reaching in the parking lot, you look around to notice if jungkook has came or not. You don't spot his car.

You call him again. The call rings many time but jungkook doesn't picks,