.26.

Y/N's pov

Present

"One thing I learned long time ago that even if you think you're meant to be with someone, that doesn't necessarily mean you get to be with them." Jimin scoffs at my words.

"Even if I ignore that, it's fucking true.."

"Should I call her?" Jimins eyes widens at my question.

"For fucks sake, don't do that!"

"Why?! You love her, jimin.. you left her for yoongi oppa... Please just for one time care about yourself.. whats the problem in doing that?" You ask.

"Whats the problem?! Huh?!" I step back at his sudden raise of voice.

"Taehyung and you too love each other then why are you not together?!"

I look down, tears threatening to fall. I don't want to cry in front of him.

Clenching my fists tight i try hard to suppress my vulnerable state.

"Y/N answer my damn question!" I flinch at his voice.

"I..." What should I say? I can't give him wrong hopes about having an happy love life with shweta.

"Answer me..." His voice calms when he sees my hands shaking.

I turn around, i can't answer him. There's no right answer for his question. We all know that bangpd won't allow us to have a relationship.

Jimin comes closer as he turns me around making me face him, i sniffle and look at him. I have seen him like this, it hurts that I can't do anything.

He sniffles,"it hurts..."

"Of course it does," i smiled sadly. "T-the hurt is how we know it was love. The absence we feel is proof that we had something that can be lost."

"....a-and when does it stop?"

With eyes dark like a cloud before rain, i replied,

"If it was love it won't."

___________________________

Namjoon's pov

I talked with rosé about meeting taehyung, first i got a slap then she hugged me and said that she fucking loves me, and I dumbass didn't replied anything.

I didn't know what to say, it's the first time some girl has confessed me her feelings, she didn't said anything she just stared at me while I stood there like a stupid person, and walked away.

For the second time in my life i cried that day, i am dick and that's confirmed.

Do I have feelings for her?

Is this what feels when we are in love?

I am in love!

I mentally squealed cause I can't just hop like a mad person in front of bangpd.

I can tell by his grip on the glass that he is angry, and I know that I am not going outside this cabin for one or two hours.

He slams the glass on the table and looks at me, "what the fuck namjoon!"

I look down, what should I say that she slapped me and said she loves me, I'll be dead in my middle of the sentence.

"I told you one work and you can't even do that?! What should I do now?! Huh? And why the fuck rosé is not going?! She just needs a order she fucking can't decide on her own! I , I have kept her here! I should have known that slut thing like her will behave like this!"

The anger in my body boils at the highest temperature, i can't listen even a single word bad about rosé.

"I am sorry..." I say through my gritted teeth.

"You should be sorry, i gave you only one job and you fucking failed it!"

He is wrong , he doesn't know that. What will happen if they are in a relationship? Let them live their love however they want, it's their life , they have their full rights to decide. Why can't he fucking understand that?!

"Namjoon... Is there something you are not telling me?" My body stiffens at his question. Yes, i love rosé. How should I tell him ?

I look at him, trying my best not to be suspicious. Shaking my head ,"no.. i would have told you earlier if I had to say.. " he squints his eyes at me, i know he doesn't believe me but please god, make him believe me this time!

Mentally praying i cross my fingers, bangpd slowly walks towards me making me stand instantly and bow at him.

"Okay..  if that slut isn't going to do as I say, then send y/n in my office this evening and that's confirmed!" My head shoot upwards, please no, i know that he will talk to y/n gently but I am afraid of what he will ask her to do?

He looks at me one brow raised, "you are telling her right?" It took all of me to just simply nod. Bangpd's face lights up with a huge smile.

Is he that desperate to separate the both of them?

"Thanks, you can leave now." With a last bow i left the cabin.

Leaving the cabin i let out a breath which I even don't know I was holding.

There's no excuse i can give to bangpd about meeting y/n, he is my boss i need to listen everything he orders.

I make my way towards my studio, y/n must be in the dorm, i watched some small interactions between tae and y/n, there was a hope that they might come together but I think there's no way after her meeting with pd.

I sigh and sit on my chair, fiddling with the phone, i debate whether to call or not. Why the fuck my life is filled with problems?!

I just found out that I am in love and I am breaking two persons who are in love. With a heavy heart i press the call id.

Within  two rings she picks the call, "Hey oppa!" My heart clenches at the thought of betraying her.

Sorry sweetheart...

***

Hey lovelies 💕

What do you guys think about the chapter?

***

Do vote and comment<3

Have a good day
🌟💜