.21.

Jungkooks pov :

The anger starts to boil inside me as I watch Y/N going with my hyung.

Why did he need to gain attention of everybody everytime??

I clutch the steering wheel and my knuckles turn white due to my strong grip.

I was the one who told her to come with me, i was going to give her a ride.

I watch as hyung pulls the car off the lot and drives away.

He always tried to gain Y/Ns attention in high school, always like a tail behind a dog following Y/N.

I hate myself for not confessing my feelings to Y/N early.

She would have been with me if I had confessed to her , more happy than suffering without love.

I missed her call cause my manager decided to call me to ruin my moment with my love.

I always loved Y/N and will do. I'll never leave her, he was the one who left her, i was the one who supported her, been by her side whenever she felt down. She should be in love with me not him.

Can't she see that he is rejecting her yet she is making herself insulted.

What is that in him that's not in me?

Am i lacking in something??

I always try to show her my affection and yet she is not with me, i always try to help her, make sure she had eaten something, hyung is not doing that. Then why she is not coming towards me?!

A loud groan escapes from me as I hit the wheel, "Ugh! Fuck!"

This is not fair, i love her, i give her my shoulder to cry. This is not fair. Why the fuck he is gaining all the attention everytime?!

I rub my temples as I recall namjoon hyungs words,

"You need to do something jungkook"

A idea pops in my mind and I take my phone in ny hand and call the perfect person who can do this work.

Why can't I get my love?

_______________

Ending the call a sigh of relief passes my lips.

I know this will work, i need to separate the both of them. I need to cut hyung from Y/Ns life.

And I'll do it, well

Everything's fair in love and war.

_________________________

Namjoons pov :

I kiss rosés head as she snuggles in my arms more.

I don't know the odd feeling which is making me drawn to her everytime i see her.

The way she talks , the way her aura spreads when she is confident.