.17.

Namjoons pov :

Two days ago :

Namjoon walks down the aisle leading to the office of bang pd. He didn't know what he might have to talk about taehyung. It's not like he didn't know what's happening with his brother, yeah taehyung was being inattentive from past few weeks.

He knew why he was behaving like this . As a older brother he tried many times to talk to him , have a conversation regarding Y/N. But he always dodged or ignored it.

Namjoon takes a deep breath as he stands in front of pdnims office, he turns his neck from left to right to relax and cracks his knuckles.

He gently knocks on the door and a small 'come in' is heard. He turns the knob and gets inside. Looking at the person who is sitting at the desk, a shiver passes from his body as he sees the irregular cold face of pdnim.

"Don't stare at me, sit" it was not gentle it was quite.. Rude. Namjoon obeys as he quietly makes his way towards front of the desk where the chairs are placed , sitting uncomfortably he taps his feet on the ground repeatedly cause he is nervous.

"As you can predict why I called you here"

Namjoon softly nods.

"Taehyung definitely is not focusing, the day of the awards he was literally zoning out for like hundred times"

"I-i know, I'm sorry from his side," he lightly bows,"i tried talking to him um but he is ign-noring me"

"This us not good for the company namjoon , if you are not going to do anything about it let me talk to him"

Namjoons head shoots upwards as he shooks his head, taehyung needs to talk with them , not pdnim.

"No, I'll try once aga-"

"I know why he is acting like this, you guys gone to Y/Ns bday party since that time he is malfunctioning"

Namjoon let's his head fall and a sigh passes his lips.

"you know why I separated both of them. It's for their sake only, i know how he is feeling but it's past he needs to forget that, he is not focusing on his career. we have concerts in next two months , you guys have made a collaboration with a hollywood singer, you need to focus and this my last time saying you, talk to him."

"Yeah..I'll talk to him , don't worry I'll try my best, " he bows his head as he stands and makes his way out.

After leaving the room , he makes a call to jungkook,"hey hyung"

"Hey , jungkook"

"What happened hyung, you sound sad, is everything okay?" Jungkook asks with a concern.

"Um,yeah but not at all, i need to talk with ya, come in my studio, quickly"

"Okay.." namjoon hungs up the call and walks to his studio.

Coming in the studio he drops his phone on the couch and slumps on the chair letting his head rest on the head rest and closes his eyes.