chapter 10 | secrets

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"Is this dress okay?" I asked Xavier who was laying on my bed, texting his crush. "Dude, just ask him to come here. It's obvious you like him."

"It's not that fucking easy." I went towards him and grabbed his phone. I texted the guy he was texting and asked him to fly over to Los Angeles. I told him Xavier will pay for his tickets and everything.

"Pretty easy if you ask me." He took away his phone from my hands.

"Now, he's going to think I'm desperate."

"Aren't you though?"

"Yeah, but he didn't need to know."

"Too late now, contact the airline. They'll get him here faster."

Although he wasn't pleased with the idea, I knew on the inside he was happy. I could see the smile forming on his features. "Ugh, fine whatever."

"Okay, now tell me. Is this okay?" I did a 360 of the dress I was wearing. Today was Saturday, and I had to go to the bar to take that bastard down. I was wearing a white fitted dress. It had fluffy sleeves and lifted my boobs. A tie between them.

"Damn, you look fucking hot

"Damn, you look fucking hot." I smiled.

"Thank you." I went back into my bathroom.

I put on a black-colored long hair wig after I put my natural hair into braids and pinned them down. I fixed the wig before bringing one side to the front to cover my tattoo on my collarbone. I put on a Chanel necklace and stud earrings. I did a smokey eye and put on a lot of makeup. My face looked caked with the amount of makeup. I put multiple freckles around the middle of my face. I did a natural lip. I put on hazel-colored contacts. I put on white strappy heels to complete my look.

I went into my closet to open my secret vault and I picked up my favorite sleek black gun. I strapped it around my arm as the arms were fluffy. I put two knives around my thigh.

I left my bathroom and went to my room. I picked up my Dior shoulder bag. "Let's go," I informed Xavier.

I changed the cover of my phone case before leaving my room. Xavier followed behind as I went to the kitchen to grab myself a drink.

I looked outside to view the city. The lights around the city telling me that everyone had come to life. The moonlight shining more than ever and the stars glistening. Almost as if the universe was trying to align everything together.

I looked away and put my glass in the sink. I said goodbye to Moana and my Momma. We left the penthouse. "Take him out the back and after you kill him. I'll dispose of the body." I nodded.

We had to go separately in order to not look suspicious. He went first and I waited a bit in my black Audi R8. After a while, I left and drove to the bar.