chapter 42 | possessive

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"Make sure to let them heal for a better result."

My brain blocked out his voice as my eyes remained on Chase. He had taken off his shades and I saw him averting his eyes from me and asking the guy where the restroom was. Once he told him, he went in the direction and slammed the door shut.

I hoped to fucking God he didn't hear me.

But he most definitely fucking did.

I went in the direction of the restroom and knocked on the door. He didn't open it and I heard the sink water running.

"Chase," I called out. "Open the door."

"Chase." I knocked again.

"Can I piss in peace?" He finally spoke up.

"No, you can't. Open the door."

He didn't open the door, making me impatient, "I swear to fucking God, I will go Hulk on this door."

I heard shit being thrown around and a punch thrown into the wall.

"Keep the waves of anger issues to yourself, not my fucking wall." The tattoo artist yelled out.

"Chase, open the damn door." I yelled and he opened the door.

"What do you need?" He bluntly asked.

"What happened?" I asked. "Why are you punching the wall?" I looked down to see his knuckles covered with blood and towards the wall that now held a hole in it.

"Nothing." I took off my shades and put them on the counter as my eyes saw the mess he created in the poor man's restroom.

He tried going around me but I went inside the restroom and closed the door behind me. "You said it yourself, don't assume anything. Talk to me."

He ran a hand through his locks, looking defeated. "It's not a fucking date, Chase. We are going for drinks. I can't do that now?"

"I most definitely heard him saying it's a date."

"He was joking," I explained. "Why are getting so rattled up?"

"Because it concerns you."

"I can look after myself, thank you for the concern."

"Why didn't you say no?"

"It's fucking drinks, why are you making it such a big deal?"

"I know that fucker has feelings for you and he's going to make a move." He revealed, making me smirk.

"And? Maybe I'll get back into dating again." I teased his jealousy-filled ass.

He closed his eyes and leaned back into the wall behind him. "Can you leave me alone?"

"No."

"I need to call a girl friend of mine and ask her to go out for drinks, leave."

"Who is she?" I blurted.